Looking for tutor around parramatta/ the hills/ blacktown area (1 Viewer)

Lalaloop

HSC
Hey tutors out there!
I am looking for prospective tutors to help me, as the masses call it, 'step up my game' for the HSC. I am currently in year 10 and looking for good tutors around the aforementioned areas above. I've been trying to contact tutors for a bit they don't reply to my messages or e-mails. Please help, I am a hard working student willing to learn from my mistakes and try my best. I also pay on time, so don't worry. Oh! Please tell if I can get a trial for your tutoring (but I'll still pay of course) with no lock-in! Thanks!

beachee99

HSC
Hi, Please visit
mrbtutoring.wix.com/2013 for more information.
I can tutor English, History, Legal and Business studies.

pardz96

HSC
Hey there! I sent you a pm but I'm not quite sure if it sent properly. If you didn't receive the message, please let me know and I'll send it again :)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey tutors out there!
I am looking for prospective tutors to help me, as the masses call it, 'step up my game' for the HSC. I am currently in year 10 and looking for good tutors around the aforementioned areas above. I've been trying to contact tutors for a bit they don't reply to my messages or e-mails. Please help, I am a hard working student willing to learn from my mistakes and try my best. I also pay on time, so don't worry. Oh! Please tell if I can get a trial for your tutoring (but I'll still pay of course) with no lock-in! Thanks!
Hey, I sent you a pm, please check out my thread http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=316603. If you are feeling anxious about anything next year-please feel free to pm me:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)