Looking for tutors in: All levels of Maths and HSC biology, physics, economics. (1 Viewer)

13abie

HSC
Hey BoS. I run a tutoring business, and am looking for tutors to run classes starting from the Term 4 this year (When the new year 12 begins).

What I am most interested in is charisma, energy and confidence. I want tutors who are involved in extra-curricular activities and involved in the world. Basically, I'm looking for people who can offer more than just knowledge of their subject (Although it is important of course to have high marks in the subject you wish to teach).

I will pay $50 a class for the first term, and will raise this to 60$ once you have a full class and some experience, and once you're an established member of the team this will reach $70 and will possibly continue to rise.

Each class is just an hour and a half of teaching, not including a 15 minute break in the middle, and a 15 minute icebreaker/introduction at the beginning. The idea is to keep the kids comfortable, and to make sure you're developing a relationship with them, for the benefit of both you and them. If you have done tutoring before, I'm sure you'll agree it's a much more rewarding experience when you enjoy your student's company.

-- No experience required, I will train you up if you're new to tutoring.

-- If you don't feel comfortable teaching at the HSC level, there are places for year 1-10 Mathematics, with a slightly different class structure.

-- Tutoring will take place in a designated tutoring room, near Neutral Bay.

-- There is a fridge full of free food and drinks, which you're more than welcome to enjoy whenever you're running a class.

Please visit my website if you're interested: http://www.primoresults.com.au/More%...s/Contact.html

If you're interested in applying, email me with the following subject: 'Tutoring -<course>'

Make sure you have listed the course you're interested in teaching and attached some sort of resume or cv. Also since personality is such a big part of this position, please write a paragraph or two about yourself :)

Regards, Jonah.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)