Looking forward to uni? (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Is everyone looking forward to starting next week or not?

Usually by this time in February I am well and truly ready to go back to uni, I feel like I have lost a fair few brain cells and need to replace them :p

This year I have on and off days. I've loved every minute of the holidays so I don't want them to end, but this is the only week where I have a bit of extra time to myself and any extra time would = boredom (and more threads like this :uhoh:).

I don't know how I'm going to cope with changing my sleeping patterns (no more sleep at 2am, wake up at 10am, sleep at 5pm, wake up at 6pm...). And most importantly I am a little worried about my subjects, timetable, and I don't want to do assessments :p Other than that, I think I'm good to go!

X

xeuyrawp

My degree's still broken.

I think relocating to the northern hemisphere would be easier than enrolling at Macquarie...

ALLLICE

HSC
errr...excited/ scared.... first year :eek: :eek: :eek:

But my brain DOES feel like mush so it'd be kinda nice for it to wake up for a change.

Kegs

HSC
I just want the next 5 weeks to be over already. My brain is so fried. I am dead. I am never helping anyone mov house again. Pwar will tell you, darkness by day.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Been there so many times during the past month or so, I think I've lost the excitedness of it all.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
iambored said:
I don't know how I'm going to cope with changing my sleeping patterns (no more sleep at 2am, wake up at 10am, sleep at 5pm, wake up at 6pm...). And most importantly I am a little worried about my subjects, timetable, and I don't want to do assessments :p Other than that, I think I'm good to go!
LOL ... no assessments, not changing your sleeping pattern... so other than that? what else is there to uni? jejeje

im ALREADY at uni :( blregh

mserica

HSC
I'm looking forward to going back to uni, especially after summer school (main reason is that I SIMPLY WANT TO HURRY UP AND GET MY DEGREE !!!!) So the way i see it, is the sooner I start the sooner I finish!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
mserica said:
I'm looking forward to going back to uni, especially after summer school (main reason is that I SIMPLY WANT TO HURRY UP AND GET MY DEGREE !!!!) So the way i see it, is the sooner I start the sooner I finish!
lol i wish i could say the same!

i wish i had another 2 years left to go with my degree, so i could go on exchange again and get some more money.

Anne

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
... said:
hmm...uni, hope its not going to be another "staying till 1am every night" sem :(
Hahahahaha oh man, thats been your uni story since sem 1 first year :p

dandel26

HSC
Its been wayyyyyy too long since my brains had a workout, i dont know if i can jump start it again...........

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
im always looking forward to going back to uni, but once it starts i cant wait for the final exams to come around and im on holidays again! hopefully this will be my last first semester

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
I don't know how I'm going to cope with changing my sleeping patterns (no more sleep at 2am, wake up at 10am, sleep at 5pm, wake up at 6pm...).
Yeah sounds like a normal year for me uni or not :p

K.

HSC
I'm so amped, I so dearly miss having a timetabled life.

And also, I miss uni food :(.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I'm usually excited to go back, but this year is going to be so very different, I'm not quite sure if i'm looking forward to it or not.

I only have 2 'units' - So i'll be at university Monday evenings and Saturdays (yes, that is correct - Saturdays. though, only 5 of them).

But then there's the thesis, whis is worth 65% of the year. I think i'll be working on that quite a bit - so i'll be at uni for at least 20hours extra.

Then there's work (about 20hours a week, which i've pretty much made my mind that i will be giving up), Volunteering at a hospital on fridays, and also friday night shift work for another thing i'm doing. I'll definitely be keeping the latter two, as I love doing them, but unfortuntely the bit that i need to give up then is the bit that actually pays :/

iwannarock

HSC
im not looking forward to it at all.

4th year law.........i said i would start studying and working hard and actually aim for distinctions.

but im just not ready to do that yet. and i dont wanna just go and waste my money completing my degree with passes and credits.

im thinking of just defering until im ready to start working hard at uni.

i've got til april to decide. good ole concesus date i think. depends if i find a job by then.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
K. said:
And also, I miss uni food :(.
please tell me what and where you're eating, because i am yet to find food that is worth missing.

AsyLum said:
Yeah sounds like a normal year for me uni or not :p
i remember the days when we'd wake up and there were posts by you from all hours of the morning haha. not so often these days.

HSC
N/A
I'm looking forward to semester, because it will mean being on-campus less. For the last few weeks, I seem to have been there almost every day either working for PR, or mentoring, or mentor training, or orientation day, or SOMETHING.

I'm going nuts, I'm so tired!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)