Looking forward to... (2 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
So what are you looking forward to at the end of the year?

Im in cruising mode, and the past 2 weeks have only strengthened it, but for those still in the busy, what is getting you through everyday?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Carols in the Domain with friends.. Christmas with my Family (which I missed out on last year because I was overseas) trip to The Entrance.. trip to Melbourne..
Hopefully not having to go to MQ again if I pass this unit haha..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i'm looking forward to having a break, summer, parties, visitors, having a reorganised music system.
but that's not what gets me through everyday, the days end too quickly - too much to do, so little time.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Ooops, should've started it:

Looking forward to...going back to my normal routine after a few months of hectic, going to try and keep in touch with high school mates and get back to the crazy old days. Entertaining thoughts of moving overseas after my degree as well, going to go 'fishing' for possibilities.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Being in India for a month. It has been 5 years since I was back there...should be good fun. Shopping for clothes (especially formal wear;))

Oh and formatting the computer and re-organising music (tags, etc.). That is a mammoth task. :p

HSC
N/A
it's not neccessarily "keeping me going" per se, but what definately keeps me balanced between uni and other stuff is my dance... have my own training, teaching, dance exam on 15th oct (please oh please ankle be good by then), studio concert and flamenco concerts in december, much costume sewing to look forward to...!!!!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Oh, maybe not quite at the end of the year, but Jay-Z on the 25th October!! Its going to be un-freakin-believable!!

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
My first overseas trip with Steve and his parents :D

Camping along the Great Ocean Road between Christmas and NY to see family...

The heat of summer. Swimming. Lazing around drinking smoothies and going for nice early morning walks when the weather is just a nice coolness before the scorching heat of the day sets in.

3ish months of braindeadness!!! And finally entering 4th year!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
redruM said:
Being in India for a month. It has been 5 years since I was back there...should be good fun. Shopping for clothes (especially formal wear;))

Oh and formatting the computer and re-organising music (tags, etc.). That is a mammoth task. :p
formal wear for work next year, right? Go to the Roger David in DFO, nice shirts there, and more importantly, discounted. You aint on a Deloitte salary, yet.

In the holidays, I'm looking forward to doing the things im doing now, but without the guilt of not studying and doing assigments/exams well.

iwannarock

HSC
im just looking forward to having no uni.

no assignments.........no all nighters..........no cram sessions before exams.

well im off to uni with no sleep........again.:(

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
Im so Jealous i would love to go overseas, i only being overseas once and it wasnt even my home country =/.

However i look forward to sleeping in again :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Cyan_phoeniX said:
these holidays will be filled with stressing about my thesis i have to write in 4th year (assuming i get in it).

Other than that, ill be bludging. :)
Im still tossing between a practical component or a research one, hmmm

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
LOL, trust me. I love a bargain.

4 Kenji business shirts (dark purple + light purple + 2 pinks....and one has those sexy french cuffs) for $35. ;)

Also, $99 pants down to $30.

Love bargains. :p

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
atm im thinking about going back to Canada for a month and a bit after this semester. im not sure though, i still want to go to Denmark on a short exchange, and i dont think i can afford both

X

xeuyrawp

Cyan_phoeniX said:
these holidays will be filled with stressing about my thesis i have to write in 4th year (assuming i get in it).
Three words:

Cognitive. Dissonance. Perception.

Use those, and everyone will think you're smart. =D

Anyway, apparently I should already know in which kind of area I want to research, so don't start me with this whole thesis thing... In the past month, I think I've heard enough about it to sink a battleship.

These holidays, I need to:

* Improve my German so that I can read all the good stuff and be exempted from the ghey reading course (apparently the hardest thing since STAT999),

* Some language courses, one day the ancient history department will update the page and remove the 'Updated May 2004' sign :S,

* Plan my degree so I finish a semester late, enabling me to procrastinate with my electives,

* Read about 30 books,

* And then, when my eyes break, get new glasses. I want some blue or red ones or something equally faggy,

* Work several jobs and save up enough under the pretense that I'm going overseas somewhere sometime,

* Spend all the said money on ebay,

* Clean my room and organise my study in some random way, under the pretense that it'll help with the cramming that will be Semester 1 2007,

* Go out and get majorly drunk,

* Overdue catching up with friends and movies...

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
redruM said:
LOL, trust me. I love a bargain.

4 Kenji business shirts (dark purple + light purple + 2 pinks....and one has those sexy french cuffs) for $35. ;)

Also, $99 pants down to $30.

Love bargains. :p
shit were those kenji shirts at Myer? All my shirts are Roger David, itd be good to have something different

I need casual summer stuff, so im after cheap polos from cotton on :p

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Yeah from myer...they had some crazy clearance thing a couple of weeks ago.

Oh and I forgot to mention that I also got a casual/formalish-yet-funky jacket for $30. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)