Looking forward to... (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
All these sales :'( and poor Lynny is stuck at home (with some holiday $$ to burn!), unable to shop!!! *bawls*

I am so totally looking forward to being able to walk again!

In other news, <insert chuckle here> in regards to thesis's. I have a friend that has been working on his since 2002 :p and it's still not done yet! haha! And Jamie, stop worrying about a thesis you haven't started yet :p Go eat some jelly or something instead :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
New one, Big Day Out! And the raft of things to spend money on which Mike doesn't possess woo!!!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I'm looking forward to working and saving lots of money as well as being able to play the sims 2 without thinking I should be studying

HSC
N/A
please oh please oh please oh please let me be able to walk and drive by next monday!

I HATE STAIRS

I HATE STAIRS

Once more for good measure. I HATE STAIRS

(thanks to Mike and friend who had to carry me down the evil library stairs today!)

Must admit I'm also looking forward to endless, guilt-free gaming. Sadly, not long after semester finishes, my work finishes for the year and won't start again till February... :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
in case you haven't thought of it and it'll make your life a bit easier - there are lifts in the library and just about every building. but let's hope you won't need to make use of them by monday :)

HSC
N/A
oh, I meant the stairs just outside of the library - the ones leading into that quad area. :) Thanks for mentioning that anyway though - lifts are the bomb!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
oh haha cool, yeah well i had never seen the lifts in the library until someone pointed them out to me! (and if i did i would have thought they were only for staff, which i guess they are, but not if you have other reasons for needing them)

is it hard on crutches on that annoying gravel stuff near mac theatre? (that is around the trees, it looks nice but it's hard enough to walk on)

HSC
N/A
It's ok since the crutches can happily fit between the cracks (so entirely on either one surface or the other), not my favourite choice of ground for crutches though (but then what is :p)

Must admit, it is funny though that people don't use the library lift more. I wonder if there's something wrong with it, or just mq student habit passed on generation after generation?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yay! Haha, *holds onto that for next week*

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
ahhhh havent been on here for quite sometime
3month break mmm... nice cant wait
whats on the horizon?
plenty of sleeping in

godspeed - whitenight
revive my "wow" career
copacabana(sp?) beach house with mates
qld with the girl
then big day out

fun times. sleeping in. cant wait

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)