Lorne 08? (1 Viewer)

trowellj123

HSC
hey just wonderin when every1 will be at lorne for schoolies and where u will be stayin.
ill be at the mantra in first week most likely with a fair few mates.

buzmanager

HSC
Us blokes left the boooking waaaay too late and we are going from the 12th-19th of december ha...a more relaxed schoolies but still gettin pissed ha...anyone else gonna be down at this time?

trowellj123

HSC
na we stayin 22nd - 30th november probs mayb more. where bouts u stayin?

buzmanager

HSC
Acacia Villas, the place has 4 cabins that fit 6 and they are booked out for that week so there will be a mob of us down there. Should be fun. What about you?

trowellj123

HSC
um 4got the name of the place atm lol. but in my group there like 10 of us stayin here but there also like another 20 or so from our school going to lorne i think n stayin same week.

kateth.

HSC
Hey we only booked last week and we got a motel on bay st, opposite the beach :)
We shall be there 26th nov til 2nd dec. Staying at lorneview comfort inn motel, with 12 of us staying there and another 15 camping at the caravan park, both guys n chikkidees.
Hit up if anyone else is headin down there this time. :)
Guaranteed u wil hear us.

trowellj123

HSC
hey yer i might be going down at that time now well about then.

anyway when is everyone else going down to lorne???

Simmsy

HSC
Heading down to Lorne from the 26th untill the 3rd then prob camping out at Torquay untill the end of that week. Group of 8 guys we've got a house just off the main drag.

Is there any planned activites on there or parties or anything?

Who else'll be there at same time as us?

ace17

HSC
Group of 4 guys going down from 29th Nov - 6th Dec, staying at Queens Park Camping Ground near the pier, anybody else staying there? By the time we booked everything else was booked out bar the Mantra which was overpriced like a fothermucker.

theaussiepilot

HSC
Going down with 8 of the boys and 7 girls. We're heading down to torquay in the first week from the 21st to 29th staying just next to the sands golf course.

Whats there to do down in town? or are house and beach parties the go?

nikkilee9

HSC
im going down on the 29th of nov and staying for about a week.
we are staying at the caravan park nad we also have an apartment at Mantra.

i have a few mates that either have appartments or houses and my b/f is staying at queens camping grounds.

its gonna be awesome!! i just cannot wait to finish exams!!!!!

.just one thing. i went in lorne the other nite to the local pub and they closed strickly at midnight.... hopefully they wont keep that during schoolies..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)