Lose Control by some random idiots (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
lose control...music makes them lose control? i guess but the video clip is AWESOME! another missy elliot classic

HSC
another supre anthem, missy elliot has become complete crap, she was in her prime when miss e....so addictive was out i still jam to 'get ya freak on'

fuck fat man scoop

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
another supre anthem, missy elliot has become complete crap, she was in her prime when miss e....so addictive was out i still jam to 'get ya freak on'

fuck fat man scoop
get your freak on is my fave missy song ever.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
steph@nie said:
get your freak on is my fave missy song ever.
mine too :)
i never liked this song though...and that gotta getcha song really shits me.

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
Is this the one with that damned xylophone going in the background? Bloody hell thats annoying.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
i like missy elliot, but i hear the song like 10 times a day at work.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
have u noticed how much weigh missy lost. she talks about not trying to be like those hot chicks and doing her thing, in her privious songs, but now she is following in theri footsteps

studynoob

HSC
N/A
songs from metallica and murder song - scum of the earth, south texas deathride - union undergorund and more makes me angry and i break things when i listen to the music!!! good shit and i actually want to beat the shit out of someone whenever i hear a song from blink 182 i cant stand all that emo shit!!! my cast fucking hurts like hell cos i banged it soo hard on the table listening to tuesdays gone yes that really did happen mainly from the fight i had yesterday with this fucking cheeseball year 10!!!!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
studynoob said:
songs from metallica and murder song - scum of the earth, south texas deathride - union undergorund and more makes me angry and i break things when i listen to the music!!! good shit and i actually want to beat the shit out of someone whenever i hear a song from blink 182 i cant stand all that emo shit!!! my cast fucking hurts like hell cos i banged it soo hard on the table listening to tuesdays gone yes that really did happen mainly from the fight i had yesterday with this fucking cheeseball year 10!!!!
yuor a big man for fighting a year 10. try the year 7s they hit back less.

go study u noob

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:

fuck fat man scoop
i think this is one of the first things ive ever agreed with you on.
this song bugs the crap out of me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)