losing marks (1 Viewer)

tommywatts

my friend says that you lose marks in hsc chem if you crap on about irrelevant stuff. is this true?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
you dont lose marks, believe it or not the markers usually try pretty hard to give marks...you just wouldnt be getting marks for all that writing, you may as well use your time to write relevant stuff that will earn marks.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
You don't lose marks for irrelevance, you lose marks if it is contradictory to what you have already said. That said, try and keep irrelevant info to a minimum because it makes it harder for the marker to find your answer, and they may not see it.

EDIT: what he said^^^:p

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
you dont' want to stuff too much irrelevant stuff in any way... i made the mistake of takin too much of my time and ended up nearly screw up my hsc chem (well i did, but that's a different story)...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
xiao1985 said:
you dont' want to stuff too much irrelevant stuff in any way... i made the mistake of takin too much of my time and ended up nearly screw up my hsc chem (well i did, but that's a different story)...
I suppose that 90 is screwing up?:p

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
I'd be ecstatic with 90 as well.
lolz withoutaface, u'd get 90+ no problem, with the consistent work you you have bein put into study....

well i got crab in external... i was expecting a low 90's like 92 or so, but oh well... i got 88 for extnal by the way...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)