Votes: 273 54.4%
  • I'm a girl and NO I'm not

Votes: 71 14.1%
  • I'm a boy and I'm hella sexy

Votes: 158 31.5%

• Total voters

*wbg*

HSC
yeah there are size fours in aust, not in all shops.. but in shops where there are size 7s and stuff they often have 4s.....

yeah i went through a phase of being like really tall and skinny but that didnt last long :p i think i was prolly having a growth spurt cos i was pretty much eating all the time

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
*wbg* said:
hey catwalk...
hows it going? my diet's going better than expected, though with holiday food around its really REALLY hard to resist
anyway, starting weight was 56 and im down to 54 now.. so i need to lose anohter four before school starts *fingers crossed*
basically, im eating a piece of wholegrain toast for brekkie with promite or something... avocardo sandwitch or salad for lunch , snack of fruit and then for dinner veg, small portion of white meat and half serve of rice
it seems tobe working and im not starving all the time!

im also doing 100 sit ups each day and 100 pushups to tone up a little, and doing a 20min run almost every day

i hope ur weight loss project is going well! *luck*
i wouldnt be eating avocado if i were u, its quite high in fat for a vegetable (or fruit?) although its good fat, theres other stuff you can eat which would be alot more filling.

Catwalk

HSC
good fats should be included in a healthy diet, and since the rest of *wbg*'s diet is practically fat-free, avocado is a good choice.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
yes, however avocado spread on a sandwich is not particularly filling, but has quite a high amount of kilojoules, so it would be smart to use those kilojoules in a more efficient way, i.e. eating more of something containing less kilojoules.

Catwalk

HSC
hmm, well sometimes instead of eating a salad sandwich (tomato, lettuce, cucumber, carrot, avocado), i'd eat the bread with the avocado spread first and then the vegetables individually. that way i get the good fats from the avocado and i'm also eating smaller portions so i stay fuller for longer. maybe she's doing something similar? meh

*wbg*

HSC
avocardos are bad eh... i didnt know that :( oh dear and tehy're so yummy!

got ny other ideas for nice spreads then? i have to have bread (eat lunch with family and its a weird thing htey have going where i HAVE to have bread... strange family i know)

philly17

avacados are fine they are good fats just like olive oil and nuts dont worry about calorie counting with them they are fats females esp teenagers need to have everyday.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
i love avocado too...and although it is said to be quite fattening, it's good fat and I love it :D

some other spreads u can look into are cottage cheese and philadelphia cheese. You can get the "light" and "weight watchers" version.

though today i saw something very interesting. the "light" philadelphia is actually more fattening than "chilly philly", so make sure u look at the saturated fat section at the back of the packets.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I was losing heaps of weight... like 10 kilos since I graduated but don't spend all your time drunk / stoned cos you'll get the munchies and have sausage rolls at 4am and shit... I've put on like 2 kilos this week :(

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i don't know... i think i'm a stress eater or something. like honestly, at first something like 5 kilos just fell off in a couple of weeks and since then it's been gradually going down

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
oh and if you have to eat bread, have multigrain, its a complex carb, low gi, so will fill you up for longer and is healther for you etc.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Emily. said:
oh and if you have to eat bread, have multigrain, its a complex carb, low gi, so will fill you up for longer and is healther for you etc.
yeah mum said she was watching this programme on how bad white bread is for you (cos it's so processed and stuff) - not only is it high gi and all the rest of it - but it can lead to other health problems such as thrush... ewwww staying away from white bread now

*wbg*

HSC
yeah. i only eat muligrain or wholemeal bread... we dont have anyother bread in the house cos parents are health freaks :D

Catwalk

HSC
i've been eating wholemeal bread for as long as i can remmeber and white bread just doesn't taste right to me.

glycerine said:
i don't know... i think i'm a stress eater or something. like honestly, at first something like 5 kilos just fell off in a couple of weeks and since then it's been gradually going down
:jaw: i wanna be able to do that! haha

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
Right after school finished I lost about 7 kgs in about a month, just cos I wasn't eating... half by choice, half cos I was so stressed about results coming out that I needed to feel in control of something.

But then the bulemia started up again and I thought 'Nah, not going there again' so I stopped that and got back into eating.

I've put on a kg since, from drinking. And when you're drinking you tend to eat the worst foods.. for me it's those chicken munchie things, and chips cheese n gravy. Chocolate, chips.. you name it.

So I'm low-carbing for a while. It works and won't fuck up your metabolism like not eating will do.
I'm a big fan of low-carbing, you never feel hungry like you do when on the low-fat diets, and you sure as hell don't feel deprived. It's pretty long term too, and the weight comes off nicely.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i love white bread and i don't care what anyone says, i refuse to give it up.

yeah i hate how drinking seems to equal eating like shit eh

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Yeh that's true, drinking doesn't help. I always crave hot chips or smiths chips at 2am if i've been drinking. bleh. gross.

Just remember that weighing yourself isn't always accurate. Notice how one day u can be 56 (for eg) and the next day be 58? It's not because you've eaten too much and you've put on 2 kilos of fat. You have to take body fluids into account. You should judge it on your clothes and the way you look. Not necessarily your weight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)