HalcyonSky

HSC
Re: Are YOU trying to lose weight?

haha its okay, you know ur heavy set frame turns me on

Pace_T

HSC

what size are you now?

a 6 is pretty small man, even my little sister has trouble fitting that and she's like 5 foot nothing and 45 kilos or something

I'm happy being an 8-10

if it gets over 10 though even by the smallest bit = BAM gym junkie time
agreed. size 6 is too small. 8-10 chicks ftw

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A

yeah me and about 8 people are all having a weight loss competition... and i want to lose weight anyway it is just easier this way cos you are doing it as a group

Cisco-Kid

HSC

here are some brief tips for losing weight

eat about 5-6 standard meals per day, avoid useless snacking, your last meal shouldnt be any later than 3 hours before your sleep time. NEVER go on those detox diets or other shit like that. you NEED TO EAT! (this goes mostly for females), i notice a lot of females just end up starving themselves thinking they'll lose weight. you'll gain more weight/fat % in the end if you do this. (eventually you'll eat, the body thinks you wont be getting any food in the future, it will store 100% of it as fat)

CUT SUGARS OUT OF YOUR DIET AND ARTIFICAL SWEETNERS! (unwanted calories)

cut most (if all) carbs out of your diet (bread, cereal, pasta, rice). if carbs are taken out of your diet, the body will turn to the body's fat for energy (carbs being the number one source of energy for the body, fat being the 2nd). you may feel moody and grouchy when your cutting carbs out of your diet but its worth it in the end as you should see results.

consume more protein (red, pure meat, steak, breast chicken) protein helps you keep full for longer, increases your motabolism, shapes/strengthens your muscles overtime. (why do you think lions are so lean?? :D :D)

ever go to the gym?, work on your thighs (your thigh being the biggest muscle in your body, you'll burn off extra/unwanted calories)

want a more detailed routine/program for you, pm me. (DONT BE SHY!) id be more than happy to help. ill come up with an exercise routine/diet that will be perfect for you, and i guarentee you, you'll lose weight. wheather you want to lose weight, gain weight, gain muscle mass, replace fat with muscle, tone up, bulk up, shape, etc, i have all the answers! :D

source - i used to be overweight bout 2 years ago, now im lean and muscular. ive been on a lot of different diets (so i know whats right and wrong), ive experimented so you dont have to! :D

Last edited:

iNerd

Banned
HSC
if you don't want to fuck up your body
stop NOW
losing weight is never good
when your going through puberty
or your bodies developing

even if your going health diet
just eat what you want
drink what you need
and when you stop growing

then go on a diet
and best way to lose weight
water diet
heaps of water
heaps of exercise

kilo a day.
fuks your system though

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC

i've said it before, and will say it again. amphetamines. i've lost a shitload of weight

sanjay_88

HSC
I'm kind of worried about the bad information being spread on here about weight loss and how to do it. A year ago, I weighed 114kg. Today I'm 79. The truth is there's no special foods that will get the job done. It's all about calorie deficits and burning what you use. Most important thing is DISCIPLINE.

The discipline to say 'I dont need to eat that', and the discipline to say 'yeh it's heaps hot, but I've gotta go for this run'. For people living in the Hills area or willing to come here, I can help you through some personal training. However, you need to have clear, defined goals, and you need to be ready to change your mindset about what you can achieve. Weight loss involves as much mental change as physical.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Hahaha if you want to lose ten percent of your body weight in a night and reeeeeeallly not feel like eating at all the next day, that's certainly the way to do it.

It's all water weight, though, isn't it?

Still. About a million times more fun than the lemon detox diet.

Kaatie

HSC
omg we have the exact same height and weight. spooky. although im not asian

samthebear

HSC
mmm. i'll work on losing weight next year. this year is the year i dont give a shit about anything but getting thru the HSC.

but i really do want to lose weight =/ pigged out like crazy in year 11 (stress geh)

monesh

HSC
i wanna gain weight lol....indians are born to lanky with no love handles:( ...

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
i need to lose a kilo of two.
i also need to improve my cardio and do some weights.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Do a dump.

Seriously 1 or 2 kilos? Thats not weight loss that is daily fluctuations caused by food intake, defaecating and water weight.

Unless by 'a kilo or two' you actually mean 'I'm a fat bastard and desperately need to loose weight - or die'.

There are two very basic rules:
1. Eat less calories and eat better calories.
2. Exercise more.

It's really not anymore complex than that. I will offer a further simplification though:
1. Don't eat crap.
2. Do get off your arse.

Questions?

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
essentialy this is right.

stress or whatever excuses you are making as to why you got fat, no one really cares they don't see your 'stress' they see that you are fat.

get involved in a regular exercise routine eat healthy.

getting fit isn't like getting fat you actually have to work at it, don't be all yeah it'll be easy because for most people it isn't.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
You can't really lose weight when you exercise because you're toning your muscles and muscles weigh more than fat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)