• I'm a girl and NO I'm not

Votes: 71 14.1%
  • I'm a boy and I'm hella sexy

Votes: 158 31.5%

• Total voters

arrested development
HSC
alby said:
that's probably the low range of healthy, she was trying to get UP to 44-46kg. the range of healthy is way more than just 2kg. you're probably in the middle of the healthy range, you dont need to be a toothpick
Yeah, exactly. :)

Catwalk

HSC
i want to be at the lower end of 'healthy' cos i sure as hell don't feel slim right now.

to everyone that's lost weight, more tips please. <33

arrested development
HSC
Catwalk said:
i want to be at the lower end of 'healthy' cos i sure as hell don't feel slim right now.

to everyone that's lost weight, more tips please. <33
I honestly don't see how you could not be slim at your weight; so, before you try to lose any more, perhaps you need to look at why you actually want to. Just make sure you don't have a distorted self-perception, because that can lead to a lot of problems. I could go on for ages about how, as you get thinner, your perceptions re: width change and you can't quite tell exactly how thin you are, but I don't want to jump to conclusions. I just get very upset and worried when girls who are already thin have a desire to be even thinner, because eating and weight issues often start off quite innocently, but if they get out of control and obsessive they can lead to very messy situations. :(

Catwalk

HSC
but that's just it, i'm not physically slim.

i think my boobs have gotten a little smaller (damn it!) but my thighs are still pretty disgusting. i'm not trying to attract comments like "omg you sooo do not need to lose weight", that's the last thing i want. i genuinely feel the need to lose this fat.

arrested development
HSC
You do need to have some fat on your body though, especially for females. And that could just be the way your figure is supposed to be. If you're eating a balanced and healthy diet and exercising regularly then you should be looking and feeling great. ;)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
yay. ive lost another 5kg or so in the past 2 weeks! :D
but i just broke my bike :(
wah. and i've abandonded running for it is too cold and dark :(:(:(:(:(
what to doooooooo

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
stop eating.

like, i don't mean go anorexic and stupid or whatever, but only eat when you're actually hungry. duhh i know but i've done it recently and i'm losing weight with no conscious effort.

also if anyone here is like me... ie goes to uni all day then works lateand doesn't get a chance to really eat a big meal until late by which time they're starving... start eating lunch when you can and make it big lunch. it's soooo much better for you than running all day on empty (or not very much) then coming home >9pm and eating a huge dinner cos you're starving

Wilsmore

HSC
*reply to catwalk* don't be worried about your breast size. Males need to get over this obsession of breast "quota": it's your body not theirs. If you want to improve your thighs then do "thigh specific" exercises. If you have reached a plateau then it means that your either at the "right weight" or you have to take your exercising up a notch.

Walking---> Jogging---> Running

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Catwalk said:
:eek: post diet + exercise routine, pleease?
heaps of walking. i take the stairs/walk home from 2 train stations away when i can. apart from that i used to go for a run for an hour but it stressed me out thinking about it (wierd...don't ask) so i now do 55 mins of cycling (kinda like an exercise bike setup) everyday except when my bike breaks and i have nothing else to do and its raining outside and i stress because i think im going to get unfit/fatter if i dont exercise for 2 days :S
diet's a bit all over the place. i dont eat any shit. exept chocolate. but i remove the chocolate from me. so i only have chocolate maybe once a week and even then i only eat as much as i can fit in my mouth before i realise that its bad BAD BAD.
my advice. go natural. everything!! and exercise!!!

rhia

salty
HSC
Always said:
I hate bread. I think it's the most disgusting, overly processed and overated food (nutrition wise) out there. Two slices of WHOLEMEAL bread contains 250 calories. That's absolutely ridiculous.
there are certainly more greatly processed foods available, especially considering the great variety of breads available, including sprouted bread, which is barely processed at all. in addition, there are also smaller breads available, in addition to flat breads, mountain breads, and so forth that do not contain 250 calories p/2 slices. a slice of mountain bread contains less than 100 calories, and a slice of an un-super-sized slice of bread can contain a similar number of calories.

Catwalk

HSC
speaking of sizes... i don't even go shopping anymore because i'm scared i've gone up a size. how pathetic, hey?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Malfoy said:
It's not pathetic, it just means you might be insecure with your body is all. Focus on being healthy rather than losing weight - the numbers aren't everything. :)
to some people they are..

actually with me it's a flat stomach. i've always been fairly slim, but for years if i don't have a flat stomach, then to the gym, down with the crap food and only healthy food.

what a weird motivator.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
I know I've said it before, and people have told me it was bad. But periodic starving works.

arrested development
HSC
what971 said:
I know I've said it before, and people have told me it was bad. But periodic starving works.
In the short term, yes. But one cannot maintain starvation for long without it eventually leading to a binge. And that's not good!

HSC
plus it fucks up your metabolism, so when you finally eat, your body is like "omg food!" and basically holds onto everything you eat. not a good idea.

davin

HSC
N/A
not so..... temporarily starving kicked my metabolism into a higher gear. lost me good amount of weight that way

arrested development
HSC
davin said:
not so..... temporarily starving kicked my metabolism into a higher gear. lost me good amount of weight that way
No. Shut up.

I think you should be really careful before you go around advocating self-starvation, you twat.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
starvation works short term but is ridiculously bad for you. i wouldn't go arounid recommending it as a brilliant weight loss idea.

there are no miracle weight loss ideas. eating healthily, doing little tricks (like lemon water and apple cidar vinegar to speed up metabolism) and exercise helps you lose weight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)