• I'm a girl and NO I'm not

Votes: 71 14.1%
  • I'm a boy and I'm hella sexy

Votes: 158 31.5%

• Total voters

gucci-lozz-babe

HSC
Always said:
Aren't you 13? If you diet at such a young age and don't meet your nutritional requirements you will probably stunt your growth and then you will never be tall enough to be a model later on. Trust me.

I suggest you just eat well and exercise.

May I ask how tall you are and your weight?
im bout 5 foot 3 n i weigh 44kg

Always

HSC
gucci-lozz-babe said:
im bout 5 foot 3 n i weigh 44kg
Honestly, you are still young and you probably still have a long way to go in terms of growing taller. Once you have a growth spurt you will lose all the baby fat naturally. Just stay healthy and forget about losing weight. You are probably hired because you're short and cute and not emaciated (really skinny), so losing a lot of weight will do no good.

blu biu

HSC
Catwalk said:
i'm trying to lose weight before school starts again and it's so, so hard. when i go out i eat junk, when i'm home i eat junk as well.

is anyone else trying to lose weight? maybe we could all share tips or something.

im 160cm and i weigh 51kg currently. i wanna be 46kg in 4 weeks time. realistic or not?

anyway, how much do you weigh and how much do you want to weigh?

(btw, im not sure where to post this. just posted in F+L cos i figured more girls browse this forum)

im in the same dilemma as you ...same weight same height same goal. you must be my twin!

until..... i found out that to stay at a healthy BMI i can't go lower than 48kgs. Don't aim too low :( i can't imagine that being healthy for you

Catwalk

HSC
blu biu said:
im in the same dilemma as you ...same weight same height same goal. you must be my twin!

until..... i found out that to stay at a healthy BMI i can't go lower than 48kgs. Don't aim too low :( i can't imagine that being healthy for you
yeaaa im 49kgs now and i can't lose anymore weight so i dont really care anymore lol. plus im in yr 12 and its so impossible to NOT gain weight. oh well

blu biu

HSC
Wow thats so great ! I've been on a strict diet *cough cough. im averaging 49-50 :) yay to the gym . but then i pig out and gain it all again _ _ " i know its bad

Catwalk

HSC
i dont even exercise.. cos i dont have time *excuses excuses* lol. yea i pig out sometimes as well. damn chocolate. why does it have to taste so good lol. speaking of chocolate i havent had any for over a month!! lol ive been so good.. for now

dora_18

HSC
hehe, im currently freezing a milkyway and preparing myself for a night of indulgence, woohoo

Catwalk

HSC
we dont have any junk food in our house right now. yay! i cant even be tempted

blu biu

HSC
lols . im trying to eat healthy but chocolate once in a while is alright (how can i be deprived of chocolate? *sniff) ... staying under 4000- 4500 kjs a day . + burning 1500 averaged on two days. wohoo

HSC
you need to eat more than that even if you're a fucking vegetable. seriously dude, eating that little isn't the way to go.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
blu biu said:
lols . im trying to eat healthy but chocolate once in a while is alright (how can i be deprived of chocolate? *sniff) ... staying under 4000- 4500 kjs a day . + burning 1500 averaged on two days. wohoo
4.5MJ huh? That's interesting, because even if you sit on your ass all day (no exercise) you use about 6.9, maybe 6 or 5.5 if you're a teen girl, I guess. Are you hungry all the time?

blu biu

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
4.5MJ huh? That's interesting, because even if you sit on your ass all day (no exercise) you use about 6.9, maybe 6 or 5.5 if you're a teen girl, I guess. Are you hungry all the time?

at my age, I need around 6500kjs a day (well according to some health chart on the internet)
4500 or 4.5mj + 1500 i lost thru exercising

lols if i use up 6900 kjss doing nothing ... i think ill be quite happy .. cos i'll be burning more than i eat = dead X_X

Last edited:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
dear 13 year old fake gucci lover. firstly, at 5"3, you're too short to model. im 5"11 and i was just on medium when i was doing the stuff about 2 years ago.
secondly, if you want to be a model, you'll have to stay at or below 55kgs at a height of around 180cm. if you do the math, this isnt healthy.

very few women and girls are made for modelling, if you force your body into it, you're likely to regret it. trust me, i did after i saw my ribs in the mirror.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
azzie said:
dear 13 year old fake gucci lover. firstly, at 5"3, you're too short to model. im 5"11 and i was just on medium when i was doing the stuff about 2 years ago.
secondly, if you want to be a model, you'll have to stay at or below 55kgs at a height of around 180cm. if you do the math, this isnt healthy.

very few women and girls are made for modelling, if you force your body into it, you're likely to regret it. trust me, i did after i saw my ribs in the mirror.
She doesn't mean she's a real model. It's one of those we-welcome-all-looks-and-sizes-and-don't-care-if-you're-ugleh modelling things. ;)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Nakashima said:
She doesn't mean she's a real model. It's one of those we-welcome-all-looks-and-sizes-and-don't-care-if-you're-ugleh modelling things. ;)
mmm yes i know that. i dont know a modeling agency that would hire her.
except one of those fly-by-nights who are like "omg 150 for a photo shoot, and we'll get you jobs! (not really)"

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
azzie said:
mmm yes i know that. i dont know a modeling agency that would hire her.
except one of those fly-by-nights who are like "omg 150 for a photo shoot, and we'll get you jobs! (not really)"
wow.

sounds like someone has some sand in their vagina...

HSC
getting sand in your bikini and having to walk long distances sucks.

no, wait .. people are being catty. entirely different thing. my bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)