Votes: 273 54.4%
  • I'm a girl and NO I'm not

Votes: 71 14.1%
  • I'm a boy and I'm hella sexy

Votes: 158 31.5%

• Total voters

oisac

HSC
Skip a meal a day, which is what I've been doing, going down each day.

Really need to stop this, someone who saw me after 6 months said I've gotten weak :cry:
you only get bigger/gain muscle by going over yyour BMR as your muscles need calories to grow.,,,,,however just stick to roughly 10percent under ur BMR do cardio 3-5 times a week 40mins each time and yu can lose weight and gain muscle....any other people dis agree...feel free to say so...and wen u cutt/lose weight u go 200 + calories under ur BMR, only problem is wen u cut/lose weight yu wont gain muscle unless you do as l say above with the 10percent under ur bmR thing, agen if 'users' disagree especially, boris, kfnmpah or b00m feel free to constructively criticize my information...info received from http://scoobysworkshop.com/gain-muscle-lose-fat/

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
tuckshop lady arms gone or?
no they're here to stay because my body fat distribution is ~fucked~

ugh ive lost 6kg now since end of october but I still feel really fat. my face is fat, my arms are fat, i have tree trunk legs
but ive lost about 90% of my motivation now.

The Bui

HSC

ugh ive lost 6kg now since end of october but I still feel really fat. my face is fat, my arms are fat, i have tree trunk legs
dont give yourself that negative mindset you are sabotaging your self. Its no surprise you have no motivation

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol wtf is an IKEA meat ball

jezzmo

Now lactating. Sample me.
HSC
N/A

You lost 90% motivation? 80% of that is just dehydration.

You need to add water to your toilet rolls so when you wipe, you can absorb a bit.
Run to a stair. Stare at a stair. Think about the word conflict in your mind. Your brain uses oxygen and burns fat people when you think about staring at stairs.

Everyone needs to climb a tree tomorrow. Just find a gum, climb it, yell out of it and jump slowly into a crouch then climb down with a harness.

I'm going to play with kettlebells, fight my brother, play guitar hero, ride a unicycle, swim, kayak, drive and sprint to some angry irish sounds.
Fuck it, we shouldn't be worried about this losing shit. Keep excited, stop cake time and ...

nah im pretty much just rattled with anaesthetics.
took a good bunch.
still goonna do a good holiday cut.
no surgeon.

get yo' formula sorted.

The Bui

HSC

You need to add water to your toilet rolls so when you wipe, you can absorb a bit.
Run to a stair. Stare at a stair. Think about the word conflict in your mind. Your brain uses oxygen and burns fat people when you think about staring at stairs.

Everyone needs to climb a tree tomorrow. Just find a gum, climb it, yell out of it and jump slowly into a crouch then climb down with a harness.

I'm going to play with kettlebells, fight my brother, play guitar hero, ride a unicycle, swim, kayak, drive and sprint to some angry irish sounds.
Fuck it, we shouldn't be worried about this losing shit. Keep excited, stop cake time and ...

took a good bunch.
no surgeon.

get yo' formula sorted.
hahaha wtf

SpaceHitler

HSC

took a good bunch.
no surgeon.

get yo' formula sorted.
hahahahahaha

divid20

HSC
the most sample and easy way to lose weight is to eat your regular diet but before your lunch and diner you drink two glass of water. its works in two ways one you eat less and other it makes your Satomic active.

Dedication_

HSC
160 cm with 51kg weight basically says to me that you're an ectomorph? Why are you worried about losing weight? If I were you I'd want to gain weight. Im 199cm at 85kg and want to be 95kg!

RANK 1

HSC
We can control our weight just do some manual things.First control your diet and manage your food,avoid junk/high calories food and try to eat healthy like vegetables,fruits etc.Do some physical work out daily like swimming,running,jogging,gym,yoga what ever you like it will help you to burn your calories in fast and quick way.
thanks, i never would have guessed that eating well and doing exercise would help me lose fat

matneyalice

HSC
i do not support losing weight. it is good to prevent becoming fat. so, i think our life style decides our health. keep exercising everyday to have good health.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
i do not support losing weight. it is good to prevent becoming fat. so, i think our life style decides our health. keep exercising everyday to have good health.
... Um...

You promote being healthy, but not losing weight (which is basically essential to good health if you're overweight)... Logic is not a concept you understand, is it?

GreenJeans

HSC
Uni Grad
Ahaaa...

So, to the poster of this thread (who is more than likely already long gone but still...)

WHY?!?

I'm 160-something cm tall, but I weigh 68kg. I must agree with all the skinny city people who believe this is overweight, I understand the way you feel.
However, I think that if i dropped to 60kg, I'd be just fine because most of this is muscle (I know, the old self-denial excuse). Honestly, when you're fit and strong enough to lift 30kg lambs from 5am to 6pm for four days in a row, I think I've earnt myself the right to say there isn't much wrong with my weight.

But, unfortunately, my favourite horse (whom I've had since I was 12) is now 23 and has arthritis in his spine, so if I'm going to give him the life he deserves while he still has it then I'm going to have to be lighter when I ride.

So there's my motivation :) Sure as hell gets me out of bed to run each morning, and means enough to me to make sure I don't eat anything I don't need.

As they say, there's something special about the relationship between a man and his dog, but nothing even comes close to the bond between a girl and her horse.

HSC
N/A
losing so much weight lately :(

Uni is killing me because i'm unorganised. Some days I only eat once. I went from 44kgs ---> 41kgs in about 2 weeks?

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
Ahaaa...

So, to the poster of this thread (who is more than likely already long gone but still...)

WHY?!?

I'm 160-something cm tall, but I weigh 68kg. I must agree with all the skinny city people who believe this is overweight, I understand the way you feel.
However, I think that if i dropped to 60kg, I'd be just fine because most of this is muscle (I know, the old self-denial excuse). Honestly, when you're fit and strong enough to lift 30kg lambs from 5am to 6pm for four days in a row, I think I've earnt myself the right to say there isn't much wrong with my weight.

But, unfortunately, my favourite horse (whom I've had since I was 12) is now 23 and has arthritis in his spine, so if I'm going to give him the life he deserves while he still has it then I'm going to have to be lighter when I ride.

So there's my motivation :) Sure as hell gets me out of bed to run each morning, and means enough to me to make sure I don't eat anything I don't need.

As they say, there's something special about the relationship between a man and his dog, but nothing even comes close to the bond between a girl and her horse.
giving your arthritic horse the life it deserves would include not riding him at all
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)