Votes: 273 54.4%
  • I'm a girl and NO I'm not

Votes: 71 14.1%
  • I'm a boy and I'm hella sexy

Votes: 158 31.5%

• Total voters

natnat1995

HSC
The best way to do a diet is not look at it as a diet. I know that sounds counterintuitive...but if you deny yourself certain foods you will be thinking about them all the time. Just eat mindfully, slowly, make smaller portions, choose healthier options, eat when your actually hungry, stop when your full. This kind of eating takes more discipline than a diet but once you choose to view your body as a temple not a battleground AND food as something for nutrition, energy & joy it will be easier to loose weight effortlessly.

Also exercise! But make it something you enjoy! Aka an activity not just a gym session...dancing, hiking, boxing, surfing, bike riding etc

elseeto

HSC
You sound pretty thin to me...I'm 164cm and weigh about 50 (I think) and I'm already quite a thin person. You don't need to look like a rake. Stop going on instagram and aspiring to stick then VS models. Spend your time and effort on more worthwhile pursuits that will actually make you happy. Obviously nutrition and exercise is important, but the exact thinness you are is not the be all and end all of life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)