LOST as an imaginative journey (1 Viewer)

euro-dragon

Im a LolOsaUR Hear Me Roa
HSC
I was told by my teacher that i should prepare for year 12 imaginative journeys and then she suggested i could use Lost as my chosen text, has anyone used this text or does anyone know any info that would be of help towards this. thanks

Kezalicious

HSC
Your teacher is right, I used LOST as a text for my prelimnary speech.

You have to be concerned with a few important things:
-episode choice (try to pick something that will give you lots to talk about in techniques and evidence of imaginary journeys e.g episode: white rabbit season. 1)
-Don't recall the story of the episode, I had early problems with that when writing my speech. So re-read what you've written and ask yourself does this answer/link back to the question.
-have a recording of the episode so you can re-watch the damn thing over and over and over. That way you can pick up anything important or important quotes. Not sure if there is any online transcripts of episodes.

I'm sure your teacher mentioned this but make ure you have a variety of text types to talk about.
Good luck with that!

boredofu

HSC
hey to whoever has done LOST for a supplementary text for imaginative journeys, would u recommend it? because i love the show but i was thinking it would be kind of hard since the series hasn't finished yet and if something new comes up, you'll have to either add or change your summaries. and it overlaps with inner journeys a lot. any ideas? thanks.

cooldudehack

1337 h4x0r
HSC
hey i agree... lost is a great idea and i think that YOU MARTIN should do it instead of playing rag!

This is the time to do it lol!

C u in maths tomorrow!

:wave:

choco-holly-24

HSC
is white rabbit the one where jack sees his dead father on the island?
i think another good episode would be the one where hurley sees that imaginary dave guy and has flashbacks to when he was in a mental institution. =] good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)