lost assessment task (1 Viewer)

roadcone

HSC
at school today everyone doing advanced english were informed that the assessment task that we handed in last wednesday have been lost or stolen and therefore have to be resubmitted in two weeks time... not very impressed!!

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Someone stole a whole bunch of assignments?

Said someone has no life.

still waiting

HSC
that sucks but i suppose if u have handed it shouldnt u have a copy of it saved? but still how irresponsible of the teacher and if they were stolen who would be sad enough to steal a bunch of year 12 assessments its just stupid

m_isk

HSC
N/A
as if you don't have another copy...and your teacher is lying. He/she lost them.

roadcone

HSC
yeah i do have another copy, so i dont particularly care..

yeah i dont really believe that they got stolen, like how do u walk in and out of the staffroom unoticed with 100 assignments... apparently they got put in some crate that is also commonly used for rubbish and they got thrown out by the cleaners last friday afternoon

its pretty poor though.. and its created a really big problem because the board of studies have had to step in to sort it all out so that it is all fair

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
That's pretty creepy... I don't think I've kept a copy of any of my assessments, I always just assumed that teachers, being in a position of authority, would have enough responsibility to not lose a fuckload of assessments. But there you go. Maybe I'll start saving my work from now on :p

\'OrribleCabbage

Mmmm.... Cabbagy...
HSC
Being a self-confessed computer nerd (and overly paranoid), I save all my assessments in multiple locations, thus being able to reprint anything that may go missing. But I really feel sorry for the people who hand-wrote theirs. It is very bad form for a teacher to lose them like that. (I find it very hard to believe they were stolen).

roadcone

HSC
Zoltan said:
That's pretty creepy... I don't think I've kept a copy of any of my assessments, I always just assumed that teachers, being in a position of authority, would have enough responsibility to not lose a fuckload of assessments. But there you go. Maybe I'll start saving my work from now on :p
yeah this is something i've always taken for granted as well... we all thought it was some kind of nasty joke when we got told

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)