lost license (1 Viewer)

F2001

HSC
SH33P said:
tuff tuff ... rules are used to keep everyone safe ... if u want to do something wrong be prepared to pay for the consequences

ur not unlucky just stupid

anyone want to drag? :p lol
Excuse me, everyone safe? To keep everyone safe?

C200K (supercharged 1.8)
120kw
0-100km/h 9.7sec
5 Star NCAP Rating
Banned, why?

Fucking valiant from the 70s is a death sentence if you get in a moderate speed crash with it.

Trust me, don't start this.:sleep:

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Yeah *put hand up* i'm an idiot too...

overtook this idiot van that was speeding up at every overtaking point on the back road from my place to town (90 zone even though there are no driveways off it and such) undercover cop car comes over the hill as I am pulling in.... 129 *supposedly* I have my speed alert set at 120 and I don't remember it going off..

got the lecture about kangaroos (at 11am) and that driving a powerful car doesn't mean I have to use it...

My first ever points (fulls for 9 months) paid the fine ($627) had no idea about the suspension until I got the notice 6 weeks after the event. See lawyer next week and I think I have a case;
*I was overtaking
*Clean driving/criminal record
*road should be 100kph which brings me under the 30kph over thing
*need car to get to work (live 15 or so ks from town with no public transport)
*Obviously not dangerous driving as cop didn't charge me for that
*Can get good references

Definately sucks and the worst thing is that the cop didn't warn me so I just paid and didn't think to fight it before. Could be 3 months without a licence.. not being aloud to drive *weeps* (hey maybe crying could help in court?)

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
*Baby-K* said:
lol looking overly sad helps
Well I would admit I am wrong on some level but the punishment in no way suits the crime, maybe if I had been caught over the limit more that 30ks twice or had lost a fair few points before but its four points out of what 12 or 16 and suddenly I have no licence.. Not fair RTA

boris

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
if you got your licence (p's) before july 2005, like i did, you're allowed to drive a v8

so i could have driven a v8 whilst on my p's, too bad shitcunt parents didnt get one till i had my full licence
I can drive that V8, its a diesel dude. Turbos and V8 and i can drive it but i cant drive a diahatsu charage with 67kw and 3 cylinders. 400nm compared to 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)