Lost My Prac Book!!! (1 Viewer)

Schniz

HSC
does anyone know where i can find all the practicals for the course??? i have lost my book and the rest of the class have incomplete books... i have also lost my physics one... kind of freaking out right now... any help would be muchly appreciated.
thanks.

1qaz2wsxokm

HSC
ummm dont freak out! im in a chemistry class that doesnt do any pracs! honestly, we have only done about 5 pracs in the whole course and we havent done any pracs yet for the option topic.. (shipwrecks) so dont worry too much =P!

Schniz

HSC
woah... we got a big question on a prac in our trials though... so i think we need to know them pretty well... but thanks, that is comforting :p

Riviet

HSC
N/A
All of the compulsory practicals are outlined in the syllabus, check the right hand side column of the modules.

Nodice

HSC
I'm sure the notes on the BoS homepage will have the pracs in them, so you might like to check there. If that fails, go to hsc.csu.edu.au/chemistry and look for pracs in there. The pracs are floating all over the net most likely.

1qaz2wsxokm

HSC
lol we had a big trial question on pracs in which the other classes did but our teacher didnt do it =S! and hence we got 0!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)