Lost unipass (1 Viewer)

sarevok

HSC
i'm an idiot and lost that slip of paper they give you when you get your id card, upon which is your unipass

so now i can't access myunsw

anyone know where i should go to get a new unipass?

thanks

elfm

HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
which then they will tell you to go to Dis-connect IT desk at the library
which then they will say "zomg LoLol u lost ur password already?!?! haha noooob u suxxxx keke etc" ;)

Raginsheep

HSC
So did I. Then I got my ID card, which came with a blue phamplet and also a recipt like slip with my random-gen universal password on it.

Vylen

HSC
politik said:
Did you accept all the terms and conditions on wombos first? I did all that - and setup my UniMail, probably why I didnt get the slip.
i too did all that.... but i recieved a new Unipass on a slip.. cause the girl said "your unipass is about to expire soon" and i agreed...

cause didnt the online enrolment process mention something about the unipass created through the online system is just "temporary" and a new one will be given by e-spot when you get your id card?

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
The unipass you make during enrolment only has limited access (myUNSW and Unimail only, I think). One you get with your ID card gives you full access to everything else (WebCT etc).

G

Gavvvvvin

I never got no new uni pass with my ID card and I can access everything :confused:

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Yes, see IT services at the library for UniPass, e-spot can't help you there.

elfm

HSC
the password that i made last year during enrolment worked fine without that blue slip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)