Lost Without Her.... (1 Viewer)

JAZZAY

HSC
About half way through last year i met this really amazing girl through mutual friends. she really did take my breath away the second i saw her and she had a one in a billion personality. Since i wasnt sure how to go abt my feelings for her i just left it as friends. We would see each other and speak everyday and talk for literally hours...so much that a day apart would seem like ages. There was this instant connection between us that i cant explain...we both felt it but never spoke about it. She was so kind, innocent n affectionate. She was always there for me whenever i needed her and always knew what to say and when. She was the type of person that would light up the room with her presence and i could sit for hours and just watch her even if she wasnt doing anything. finally on new years eve while we were at a party i waited till the countdown n drew her close to me n whispered 'I love you....happy new years' in her ear. Our feelings were mutual and had been for quite a while. But nothing good lasts forever...just as our relationship was flourishing i found out she had to move overseas with her dad FOREVER and obviously that changed everything. It was like 'the one' that was destined for me somehow got away. She was the reason id wake up in the morning and could always make everything alright. I loved her...i still love her...and i so desperately miss her. For a year now ive been trying to move on but cant...im wrapped up in thoughts of her...her smile her eyes just HER. Will time heal my pain...coz at the rate im going eternity isnt sufficient :(

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
JAZZAY said:
For a year now ive been trying to move on but cant...im wrapped up in thoughts of her...her smile her eyes just HER. Will time heal my pain...coz at the rate im going eternity isnt sufficient :(
farkk... have you considered moving to whereever she has moved to?

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
wow that is sad...
maybe it could work out in the future... i mean either you could move where she is, or she could move back. (depends how old you two are)
Nothing is forever, when you said about her moving away... do you still keep in touch with her?

santaslayer

HSC
Still in contact?...I think you should either be determined and ''hold on'' to the relationship, or you need some sort of closure....

lissa2085

Geez mate, if it's any consolation i'm sure she's feeling to same way as you do. Maybe when she gets older and is able to she'll come back to Australia? I think if you're meant to be together and she really is 'the one' you'll be brought back together again.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
now m8, i know exactly how u feel, i had a similar experience not long ago, and like u, i fear im still not over her, but a few tips, 1- try 2 move on, i dont mean just talk 2 other chicks, i mean, go out on a few dates, randomly hook up wit chicks if ya wanna, after uve done this, one of two things will happen, a- you will either find someone new and fall in love all over again (make sure u dont 'fall in love' wit her best friend, been there, dont that, = not good), or 2- you will realise that you still love her in which case u will get her back, you will either meet up somewhere in 5 years time or wateva but if its 'meant to be' it will work, so there, randomly hook up, try 2 move on, if that dont work, u know shes the one in which case, ur stuffed, good luck and keep us all informed
-dawso

ps- yes, i do realise that i said ' two things: a + 2" if ya didnt notice that then there u r, i just pointed out my stupidity to you

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
If she is the one and it really is meant to be, then you will cross paths later in life. Stay in touch with her and maybe some day you will be able to go over and visit her

illin

Ill factor
HSC
This does happen to many ppl,
i had a similar situation but we just driffted apart, we both liked each other but we never actually expressed it
Im over it at the moment, so if u dont get over it serious things may happen, and it may seriously afftect ur life, owever if u keep in touch with her u'll be fine, just keep it up
Most important thing to do:
DONT LET IT GET U DOWN
feel happy and feel good, that's important

SipSip

HSC
N/A
wow! that is really sad...and i reckon if she had read that, it would've brought tears to her eyes seeing how much you care about her...
First thing is first, time will heal your pain...although it's normally one moment when you decide that you need to move on that clears the pain right up...to aid that you could find another someone that you love and go for them...
But if it was me...i wouldn't since that as you said she was one in a billion! And good things are rare...if you're still in contact with her, then i'm sure it's no trouble to wake up in the morning, work hard for a plane ticket and fly over there to visit her everynow and then, tell you what! i'll aid you with 50bucks! seeing that i don't want you to lose something special to you.

Remember, unless you're a tewworist! there's nothing stopping you from moving from one country to the next just to see her...and make sure you have her address...
Anyway cheers and good luck with everything kid ^^

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Thats sad , do you still keep in touch with this girl?

mystify

HSC
JAZZAY said:
About half way through last year i met this really amazing girl through mutual friends. she really did take my breath away the second i saw her and she had a one in a billion personality. Since i wasnt sure how to go abt my feelings for her i just left it as friends. We would see each other and speak everyday and talk for literally hours...so much that a day apart would seem like ages. There was this instant connection between us that i cant explain...we both felt it but never spoke about it. She was so kind, innocent n affectionate. She was always there for me whenever i needed her and always knew what to say and when. She was the type of person that would light up the room with her presence and i could sit for hours and just watch her even if she wasnt doing anything. finally on new years eve while we were at a party i waited till the countdown n drew her close to me n whispered 'I love you....happy new years' in her ear. Our feelings were mutual and had been for quite a while. But nothing good lasts forever...just as our relationship was flourishing i found out she had to move overseas with her dad FOREVER and obviously that changed everything. It was like 'the one' that was destined for me somehow got away. She was the reason id wake up in the morning and could always make everything alright. I loved her...i still love her...and i so desperately miss her. For a year now ive been trying to move on but cant...im wrapped up in thoughts of her...her smile her eyes just HER. Will time heal my pain...coz at the rate im going eternity isnt sufficient :(
Reading that honestly brought tears to my eyes. Ive never seen a guy have such strong feelings for a girl. She truly is one lucky girl to have had someone like you and dnt doubt that for a second and from your post i can tell you were lucky to have someone like her. Rest assurred that if she is the one she will come back to you even if right now it seems impossible. What you shared with this girl was so special and it is what some people go out everyday searching for. Take each day as it comes and with time you will see that everything happens for a reason. If you dont end up with her just remember that ''It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved.'' If there isnt really much you can do to better your situation (due to age, financial circumstances which prevent you from travelling, studies etc) i can tell you that yes time will eventually heal your pain...

^___ShabS___^

OMG ... i got tears in my eyes ... how sad is that ... :( :(

u know.. as a lot of people here have mentioned 'if ur meant to be ... u'll be together' if not now .. then maybe in 3 yrs or 7 yrs or 12yrs ...
but if not then all i can say is think of it in this way ... i always tell eveyone this ... that 'whatever happens, happens for the best' ...

she's a lucky girl ...
i hope u two are 'meant to be' and hopefully u'll see her soon.... i think u both deserve to be together...

damn it! why couldn't i be that girl ...
i hope i find someone like u .. who will love me as much as u love her ...

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
dude u serzly gotta think about other things or this whole situation will consume u. Try other gurls, go out n have fun. Talk to her and see how she is doing regularly and find ways to hook up if thats what u need.

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
if its affecting you that much why don't you just save up a bunch of cash and go visit her? or if your in uni apply to study overseas or whatever. If you seriously consider her to be "the one" then why don't you go after her instead of moping about and feeling sorry for yourself?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
omg!! that is probably the most beautiful thing i've ever heard!!
i dont really know what to say to help....but i'm sure if you just let nature take its course, you will either get in contact with her again or time will heal your pain and you will find other girls...i pray its the first option, because you 2 sound so perfect together! best of luck

Gundi

The Man
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
^^ what smegthehead said. Hey, how old are you JAZZAY? Because FOREVER doesn't necessarily mean forever. Maybe she can do university study here instead of overseas?

this is a 1337 post.... I'm talking about my post count
maybe but y would she really bother
shes probably got a new boyfriend and a love by now, its been a long time

Gundi

The Man
HSC
nick1048 said:
dude u serzly gotta think about other things or this whole situation will consume u. Try other gurls, go out n have fun. Talk to her and see how she is doing regularly and find ways to hook up if thats what u need.

yeh dude get ova her cause theres no chance of it ever going to work. lyk just go out n get as many roots as u can. i mean if it was really meant to be then she wuldnt of left to italy, so you know whats meant to be is meant to be.

my advice to you is go out n find a new gal. it happnd similarly to me a few years ago wen our cousins left overseas, so we just got new cousins sorta thing

JAZZAY

HSC
smegthehead said:
if its affecting you that much why don't you just save up a bunch of cash and go visit her? or if your in uni apply to study overseas or whatever. If you seriously consider her to be "the one" then why don't you go after her instead of moping about and feeling sorry for yourself?
Im seriously not feeling sorry for myself...im actually quite lucky to have ever known her. Considering that my HSC is in a few weeks i think its quite impossible to pick up n leave (especially after so long). Im not moping about either....up until last week i had a decent job but the company shut down so now im applying for work anywhere n evrywhere, i study hard and wanna go uni n i go out heaps My mates have forced me to hook up with sum girls but it ends evrytime coz i always see 'her'reflection staring bak at me. The point is i have been trying to get over her but its one thing for evryone to say 'oh just get over her' and another to actually do it. People have been telling me that wen i get 2 uni nxt year i'll meet new people and move on and that time will only tell what is 2 come....its how much time thats now worrying me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)