• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

lost? (1 Viewer)

lisa1989

HSC
hey ive recently been with this guy who i have fallen in love with. he is the best thing that has happened to me and the only guy i could tell i loved him. the other day my ex came to see me and he told me that his life hasnt been the same since he DUMPED ME. i was so confussed.. because i know i still have a little bit of feelings for him. he then asked me to leave my bf to go be with him again. what do i do? im so confussed. i gave my ex the key to my heart and he broke it. now i have some one that wont break my heart but how can i hide old flames? HELP!!

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
lisa1989 said:
hey ive recently been with this guy who i have fallen in love with. he is the best thing that has happened to me and the only guy i could tell i loved him. the other day my ex came to see me and he told me that his life hasnt been the same since he DUMPED ME. i was so confussed.. because i know i still have a little bit of feelings for him. he then asked me to leave my bf to go be with him again. what do i do? im so confussed. i gave my ex the key to my heart and he broke it. now i have some one that wont break my heart but how can i hide old flames? HELP!!
You say you love the new guy and he won't break your heart - as if that isn't enough to make you decide.

Hide your old flames by putting your ex behind you, you can still be friends but come on...it's over, he dumped you, you've clearly moved on...

Why are you even asking this question?

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Baiku said:
You say you love the new guy and he won't break your heart - as if that isn't enough to make you decide.

Hide your old flames by putting your ex behind you, you can still be friends but come on...it's over, he dumped you, you've clearly moved on...

Why are you even asking this question?
Because its a chick.

kimmi06

HSC
lisa1989 said:
Your ex dumped you. He clearly liked you, but not enough to be with you. Your current bf likes you alot. You love him. Ex-bf is now jealous. Kick him to the curb and stay with someone who likes and respects you! Problem solved! :)

litany

Helpfool
HSC
Whats the question?

According to you - I'll put this concisely - your new boyfriend fucking owns him.

davin

HSC
N/A
history tends to repeat itself. keep that in mind with the former

Darkening

HSC
kimmi06 said:
Your ex dumped you. He clearly liked you, but not enough to be with you. Your current bf likes you alot. You love him. Ex-bf is now jealous. Kick him to the curb and stay with someone who likes and respects you! Problem solved! :)

What she said.:wave:

Raginsheep

HSC
If your new bf is so bloody great, why are you even asking this question?

SqUiMpY

HSC
thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard, u just answered ur question in ur question. old flames r old flames u get over them, move on lol askin that has given girls a bad rep

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
lisa1989 said:
Lol, 16 and in love. Good luck with that, have a blast, I hope the sex is good.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
i follow suit with wat has been said. if u truly did love ur current bf then this wouldnt be an issue and u wouldnt be asking the question. :|

- yeh squimpy, a veeery bad rep.

shortie_689

HSC
Oh sweety dont listen to the criticism your in a hard situation but do remember that you are young and at your age this isnt the be all and end all...
If you think about it you break up with someone cause its not working its not going to work the second time round if you love him ur heart will always hold a small part for your ex but he broke ur heart before but ur bf now u said he wont...
In this ask urself who is going to hurt u more?? ur bf isnt gonna hurt u were as ur ex most probably will... Be selfish here stick with ur boy now cause u have a better chance at happiness

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
LOL @ this thread.. so dumb.

anyway. if u still can not see the answer to ur question.
the answer if NO. Dont go back to ur ex

xD

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
dude.....u cant love 2 guys at once, seriously, you won't know love till you experience it, if you love somebody you don't give up on them. ever. unless they cheat or do something silly, but that's another issue.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
sparkl3z said:
dude.....u cant love 2 guys at once, seriously, you won't know love till you experience it, if you love somebody you don't give up on them. ever. unless they cheat or do something silly, but that's another issue.
you're an idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)