"Lost". (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
How good does this show look? I saw the preview earlier tonight and it looks awesome. They said it is coming in February 2005:D!

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Man, you have no idea!!
I've seen the first five episodes, and it's pretty damn cool. Still not entirely sure what's going on, but that's all part of the appeal.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
tis truly excellent. ep 4 is possibly the most perfect hour of television ever filmed

Collin

HSC
N/A
Eh? Haven't heard of it.. which channel is it gonna be on folks..

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
routemarker said:
it will be on seven and they're pretty stoked that they have a hit on their hands.
Haha, did they actually say that:D?

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
Neither have I... what is it about :confused:?
Sorry, I didn't realise this was a spoiler:(, and now I have spoiled it for myself:mad:!

Last edited:

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
merethrond, as i've seen the first ep, that description actually contains spoilers that you would not want to know before watching it. sure, you find out all that in the first ep, but i would have enjoyed the ep much less if i knew that already. wanna spoiler tag or delete?

edit: just so you know, the link i provided doesn't include that slight spoiler, while providing much the same plot outline

Last edited:

alexialight

HSC
I'm totally in love with this show. I've seen all of the episodes which have aired in the US so far (the 1st 8 episodes) and it is truly fantastic. Very suspenseful and thrilling with very good actors - including Dominic Monaghan, one of the hobbits in The Lord of the Rings :)

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
i've been downloading this, go the first 9 eps. i love it
the pilot was the most expensive pilot filmed or something. although that scene with the jet still running with no power or anything connected kinda annoyed me..
there are lotsa aussie references (as the plane is from sydney to LA).
2 of them are named after philosophers, so theres lots of cryptic messages everywhere

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Merethrond said:
Haha, did they actually say that:D?
not really but i assume they are happy about getting 2new hits from their deal with touchstone television. most of the abc shows on seven did badly this yr and now that they have Lost and Desperate Housewives, both being big hits the deal with touchstone is finally paying off. Their Fox deal is just giving them crap atm.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
:confused:... what?
Well, I posted a quote from IMDb's plot outline of "Lost" but according to crazyhomo:

crazyhomo said:
merethrond, as i've seen the first ep, that description actually contains spoilers that you would not want to know before watching it. sure, you find out all that in the first ep, but i would have enjoyed the ep much less if i knew that already. wanna spoiler tag or delete?
it contained spoilers, so I removed it and apologised. Now I am angry at myself for spoiling it for myself though:p.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
routemarker said:
not really but i assume they are happy about getting 2new hits from their deal with touchstone television. most of the abc shows on seven did badly this yr and now that they have Lost and Desperate Housewives, both being big hits the deal with touchstone is finally paying off. Their Fox deal is just giving them crap atm.
Oh, OK. I will watch out for "Desperate Housewives" then:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)