LoSt! (1 Viewer)

Zeina_omo

HSC
i have this assessment where I have to collect 4 media articles that relate 2 religion en I have to use a variety of media like internet site’s, contemporary films, television shows..etc…en answer questions like ‘what opinions are being expressed by the religious groups in the article’ OR ‘what opinion is being made about the religious groups’…..I haven’t even found ONE (en its due NEXT week!) I’m extremely lost…anyone have any ideas on how I should go about it?

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Zeina_omo said:
i have this assessment where I have to collect 4 media articles that relate 2 religion en I have to use a variety of media like internet site’s, contemporary films, television shows..etc…en answer questions like ‘what opinions are being expressed by the religious groups in the article’ OR ‘what opinion is being made about the religious groups’…..I haven’t even found ONE (en its due NEXT week!) I’m extremely lost…anyone have any ideas on how I should go about it?
for news articles, goto the news section on yahoo and search from there
internet sites are easy...try catholic.com.au. and anglican.com.au for Christianity and buddhanet.net for Buddhism (should get you started)

Try your library...they would have a good selection of newspapers and magazines you can look at

or you could just google...its amazing what will turn up if you really have a look!

IMO, TV and film do not fit into media and religion and your teacher is a goose if they suggested them.... unless you are going to talk about evangelical TV shows along the lines of Hillsong etc or the new new Australian Christian Channel that is available on Foxtel/Austar or Compass (but even then, it is not 'group' specific so it doesnt really count)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)