Love or Friendship?! (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
whats to say you cant love your friends, or be friends with your lover...the two aren't mutally exclusive.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
^ True. My boyfriend and i had a great friendship before going out... well... isnt friendship one of the aspects that make love good?

Tao~te

HSC
ok love is in LOVE love, like romantic love feelins not just family or friendship love. Love as in wife, friendship as in best friends. OK put it this way would u choose ur lover or ur best friend?

Collin

HSC
N/A
I like becoming really good friends with the girl, and then moving onto love. I.e experience both with the same person.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
love or friendship...as in with a member of the opposite sex? or just having a bf/gf vs. just having your mates??
please explain tao~te

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
most of the true, decent lovers are usually best friends?

ahahaa we're making it so difficult

Tao~te

HSC
ok guys.......as in......bf/gf/husband/wife love or best mates(both sex) for life. You choose one and lose the other. Choose (ok just say u choose best mates, if its opposite sex, u'll only be mates with that person and no more) etc

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
both love and friend ship with the same person.
lol dont need to choose really

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Tao~te said:
ok guys.......as in......bf/gf/husband/wife love or best mates(both sex) for life. You choose one and lose the other. Choose (ok just say u choose best mates, if its opposite sex, u'll only be mates with that person and no more) etc
so only having a bf/gf vs. only being mates with anyone......in that case, friendship...caus bfs/gfs can stuff things up, mates are (almost always) friendly & supportive & let you do your own stuff/make your own decisions (more than a typical partner)

Last edited:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
well would you rather be stuck in a r'ship that's lost all meaning/become abusive/etc or be mates with them & still have the same emotions without actually being with them...you can still enjoy their company, etc....there's a fine line between mates & a couple...the postion of the line varies between people

thack

HSC
^ God yeah. I would have to say friendship, love is just friendship with a little bit more anyway. And friends are always there, forgive the cliche, but it's a fair reality.

Are we allowed to disagree with the question in these things? The two are hardly mutually exclusive, there's a lot of feeding between em

Collin

HSC
N/A
PhoenixBoy said:
anyone who picks friendship obviously hasnt been in love...
Although a bit crude.. I'm obliged to agree with that comment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)