• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Love or Lust (1 Viewer)

AUSBLUESWOMEN

HSC
Do you think if two people are in love can they have sex even if they are both under the age limit and they love eachother very much or do you think it is wrong and that you have to wait till the legal age?
I personally think you have to wait till the legal age as yopu don't want anyone from the law finding out and also why would you at such a young age need to or want to.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Why sex at a young age? His penis is probably - wait scrap probably- definately small and you're pussy is still closed shut and developing. Sex is going to be all Loving and the best moment of your life!!!. That is, if a best moment is defined as Osama Bin Laden's Anal hair.

AUSBLUESWOMEN

HSC
I do agree with you Pain and it is not me as both me and my boyfriend are 18 its just something me and my mum were talking about the other day.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Trust me on this, the legal age does not mean a thing, heaps of kids today have sex before they are 16 and most couldn't care less.
That been said I think it is a personal thing to do with ones maturity, I mean some 14 year old are more mature than some 18 year olds.

And really if you turn 16 and from that day on you have sex with a random every night is that really better than a 15 year old having sex in a commited relationship??

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Yeah i wasn't refering to you specifically. I was talking generally. I guess it was ambiguous.
But, some 14 year old more mature then an 18 year old? Lolwut? Genetic failure. The legal age is more of a guideline imo. You should roughly be around 16, I mean, don't quote me on this, it should be the best biological age to have children. Healthy sperm and whatnot.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Pain said:
Yeah i wasn't refering to you specifically. I was talking generally. I guess it was ambiguous.
But, some 14 year old more mature then an 18 year old? Lolwut? Genetic failure. The legal age is more of a guideline imo. You should roughly be around 16, I mean, don't quote me on this, it should be the best biological age to have children. Healthy sperm and whatnot.
Not PHYSICALLY more mature but like emotionally and mentally more mature.

But I agree, the legal age is much more of a guideline than anything, it's not like the day you turn 16 your body suddenly is able to have sex.

HSC
most girls are able to have a kid at 13 or 14.

the age of consent is basically saying that you have the mental and emotional maturity to make the decision and know the consequences and shit.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
no 14yr old is ever more mentally mature than an 18yr old unless the 18yr old is clinically retard ie nrm

Nox789

HSC
I lost my V-plates when i was thirteen and im 20 this year. did i know what i was doin NO. But in this day and age its kinda normal for young teens to have sex. and we would of all had kids by now if we were in the middle ages. so mabye its just a human cycle of the ages of sex and now its goin back to being younger.

chrissssss

HSC
Here's a thought which went through my mind. And which I will never tell anyone else so I can keep my whole cynical rep. Benefits of internet means I can delete this acc afterwards. But... A thought..

And this is exactly how it went through in my head:

Ever kissed anyone?
Ever been on holidays with someone?
Ever made someone breakfast in bed?
Ever told anyone ya love em?
Ever went up to someone and gave them a hug/kiss just because you thought they were awesome?

(goes on for a bit more but end is)

Out of everything we do in life, sex could be the one unique thing you can do with someone you love. Yea, it's still "special" if you only do it with 50 randoms. But it'd be like coming second in a race. Just not the same as first.

In response to above person. Now I delete this acc and make another one.. lol. Cold and heartless all the way :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)