• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Love Problem... :( (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Re: Love Problem

michael1990 said:
LOL

we have exams nest week...

maybe not the best time?
Ah, exams are nothing. Instinct says that telling this to kids in the middle of their HSC won't do much. They never realise until they graduate...

Ok. But as soon as you put your pens down at the end of the last exam you better go running out of the exam hall proclaiming your love to this girl from the rooftop or I will go to your school and stab you.

michael1990

HSC

tashaa said:
u know what thats fair enough. EVERYONE GO EASY ON HIM FOR NOWW!!
however mr after the exams, u better call her got it!!!
PHEW LOL

got out of that bit of a pickle!

but yes, then its holidays, i suppose thats not an excuse?

tashaa

HSC

michael1990 said:
there is no way we are more complicated that women.

AND PLUS

we are trying to get that CONFIDENCE lol

its just really difficult.

Mostly if its because of 'love'...

AGREED?
HEY NOW IVE ALREADY ARGUED WITH MY BF ABOUT CONFIDENCE AHAHA. TRUST ME I WON IT!!!

SO TELL ME IM RIGHT ABOUT BOYS BEIN MORE COMPLICATED THAN GIRLS COZ ITS SOO TRUE!!... UNLESS U WANNA ARGUE WITH ME TOO I CAN SHOW U THE PAIN MY BF WENT THROUGH, WHATS IT GONNA BE DEAR?

michael1990

HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
Ah, exams are nothing. Instinct says that telling this to kids in the middle of their HSC won't do much. They never realise until they graduate...

Ok. But as soon as you put your pens down at the end of the last exam you better go running out of the exam hall proclaiming your love to this girl from the rooftop or I will go to your school and stab you.
NOW I AM SCARED lol

Its a daunting fact!

i think it sucks balls! lol

why cant she proclaim it to me?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

michael1990 said:
NOW I AM SCARED lol

Its a daunting fact!

i think it sucks balls! lol

why cant she proclaim it to me?
Why can't you proclaim it to her?

You don't deserve this girl. I am going to find her and seduce her just to spite you.

tashaa

HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:

ur right!! why cant he just see that micheal comonnnnn!!!! wake up!!!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

Y'know, people have been saying not to tell her in certain ways but I honestly think at this point you're either going to pick the pussiest way ever of telling her or you're not going to tell her at all, seeing as how your confidence level seems to be somewhere around -40 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Go convince yourself you are worthy of this girl and then go tell her. You will never say it if you keep second guessing yourself or assuming she'll turn you down or whatever. Go into it believing you are God's own gift to women. GO.

michael1990

HSC

tashaa said:
ur right!! why cant he just see that micheal comonnnnn!!!! wake up!!!
lol

i will will

After exams? agreed?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
Go convince yourself you are worthy of this girl and then go tell her. You will never say it if you keep second guessing yourself or assuming she'll turn you down or whatever. Go into it believing you are God's own gift to women. GO.
I.e. get yourself some meth.

michael1990

HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
Y'know, people have been saying not to tell her in certain ways but I honestly think at this point you're either going to pick the pussiest way ever of telling her or you're not going to tell her at all, seeing as how your confidence level seems to be somewhere around -40 on a scale of 1 to 10.

I wish i was gods gift to women.

I WILL TELL!

after exams?

frankenstein

HSC

michael1990 said:
whats your situation mate?
Got this girl, shez in yr11, i am in year 12. Started liking her when i realised shez super cute. She sits near where we play hand ball.

Looking for an opportunity to talk to her in person at school! The 3 meters dintance seems like a good 3km walk at lunchtimes!

I did the maddest hand-ball move on firday and she wasn't there to see it :vcross:

I totaly feel what your going through budy, hard aint it :D The 3 meters distance always feels like 3km! :cold::jaw:
:D

michael1990

HSC

withoutaface said:
Why can't you proclaim it to her?

You don't deserve this girl. I am going to find her and seduce her just to spite you.
even if you did find her, you would be able to seduce her lol
She wouldn't fall for you, i know this. LOL!

i can't proclaim to her, because i don't have the guts? too scared that she might reject.

Nat3skiz

HSC

frankenstein said:
Got this girl, shez in yr11, i am in year 12. Started liking her when i realised shez super cute. She sits near where we play hand ball.

Looking for an opportunity to talk to her in person at school! The 3 meters dintance seems like a good 3km walk at lunchtimes!

I did the maddest hand-ball move on firday and she wasn't there to see it :vcross:

I totaly feel what your going through budy, hard aint it :D The 3 meters distance always feels like 3km! :cold::jaw:
3 metres is 3 metres, and i dont think that handball move would have impressed her too much i'm afraid. Its likely detrimental to her attraction for you.

michael1990

HSC

frankenstein said:

LOL@ handball Move

When you start the walk, it seems thats the only thing thats happening at the moment and when you get there, you got nothing to say? but sup lol

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

michael1990 said:
even if you did find her, you would be able to seduce her lol
She wouldn't fall for you, i know this. LOL!

i can't proclaim to her, because i don't have the guts? too scared that she might reject.
...what's the worst that can happen if she rejects you? So things might be slightly awkward between you for like, 3 days. Big deal. It'll only be as awkward as you make it. It doesn't have to mean jack.

tashaa

HSC

frankenstein said:

OH LORD!!!

HES MADE TOO MANY LOSERS!!!!

u boys are gonna give me a nervous break down!!!... im gonna go nuts, and i can be a nutcase , if u knew my bf id tell u to even ask him!... anyways mr frankenstien, look if u like her why dont u start off by have a convo with her, go up to her and do the joey thing u know that guy of friends how he always says " how u doin" ahha do it in that sexy voice and then let the convo flow from there be urself. Seriously its not that hard my god i hav more confidence than u, i was out with my bf and friends at the cross. and we needed directions to get to bondy junction from there and i went up to some random asians i took the asians hat of his head as if i was some drunk person but really i was just soo excited and high, he was lookin me like im some retart but lafin too anyways he ggave us the directions and i just took his hat with me lol i thought the hat was sexy, just didnt put it on coz like it was on his head soo i kept it as a item of memory the night i went to the cross hehe soo yeah that comes to show i hav more confience than u guys!!

frankenstein

HSC

michael1990 said:
LOL@ handball Move

When you start the walk, it seems thats the only thing thats happening at the moment and when you get there, you got nothing to say? but sup lol

I know aye :D

Cooool, i m starting to like this forum :D A break from the usual political/intense forum :D :)

michael1990

HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
...what's the worst that can happen if she rejects you? So things might be slightly awkward between you for like, 3 days. Big deal. It'll only be as awkward as you make it. It doesn't have to mean jack.
wow Women are also moody?
lol

jokes
LOVE THE HELP!

um...

well it is scary, what happens if she doesn't talk to me for like 4 weeks?
or something?

OH SCARY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)