• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Love Problem... :( (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Re: Love Problem

So now your saying after exams, what will you say after exams - if you still haven't told her? After the holidays? etc etc

As someone said there really isn't a right time. Just when you two are alone would probably be the best. When do you think the moment is right? Some hollywood moment where the world around you seems so magical and you look into eachothers eyes and just feel the love? The thing with waiting for the right moment, every time and oppertunity presents itself you will talk yourself out of it because something isn't perfect and then you will think that's ok always another moment - until one day there won't be.

Before you said you will do it, now you are saying you can't. See how things will probably change after exams?

frankenstein

HSC

tashaa said:
frankenstein said:
Got this girl, shez in yr11, i am in year 12. Started liking her when i realised shez super cute. She sits near where we play hand ball.

Looking for an opportunity to talk to her in person at school! The 3 meters dintance seems like a good 3km walk at lunchtimes!

I did the maddest hand-ball move on firday and she wasn't there to see it :vcross:

I totaly feel what your going through budy, hard aint it :D The 3 meters distance always feels like 3km! :cold::jaw:

OH LORD!!!

HES MADE TOO MANY LOSERS!!!!

u boys are gonna give me a nervous break down!!!... im gonna go nuts, and i can be a nutcase , if u knew my bf id tell u to even ask him!... anyways mr frankenstien, look if u like her why dont u start off by have a convo with her, go up to her and do the joey thing u know that guy of friends how he always says " how u doin" ahha do it in that sexy voice and then let the convo flow from there be urself. Seriously its not that hard my god i hav more confidence than u, i was out with my bf and friends at the cross. and we needed directions to get to bondy junction from there and i went up to some random asians i took the asians hat of his head as if i was some drunk person but really i was just soo excited and high, he was lookin me like im some retart but lafin too anyways he ggave us the directions and i just took his hat with me lol i thought the hat was sexy, just didnt put it on coz like it was on his head soo i kept it as a item of memory the night i went to the cross hehe soo yeah that comes to show i hav more confience than u guys!!
Cheers, I can't explain how reluctant i am to try your idea. :D :p

Give michael and myself a break here will ya!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

michael1990 said:
wow Women are also moody?
lol

jokes
LOVE THE HELP!

um...

well it is scary, what happens if she doesn't talk to me for like 4 weeks?
or something?

OH SCARY!
Like I said, it's only as awkward as you make it. If she's going to shit herself and not speak to you for a month, I think that indicates something about her own personality rather than anything about you.

Besides, your nervousness is making you imagine doomsday scenarios when probably the worst that could happen is she'll be like "No, sorry," and you'll both be more or less over it in a couple of days.

good luck

tashaa

HSC

pritnep said:
So now your saying after exams, what will you say after exams - if you still haven't told her? After the holidays? etc etc

As someone said there really isn't a right time. Just when you two are alone would probably be the best. When do you think the moment is right? Some hollywood moment where the world around you seems so magical and you look into eachothers eyes and just feel the love? The thing with waiting for the right moment, every time and oppertunity presents itself you will talk yourself out of it because something isn't perfect and then you will think that's ok always another moment - until one day there won't be.

Before you said you will do it, now you are saying you can't. See how things will probably change after exams?
WOW!! micheal i think u should see this, this guy makes more sense than any of us!!!

michael1990

HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
Like I said, it's only as awkward as you make it. If she's going to shit herself and not speak to you for a month, I think that indicates something about her own personality rather than anything about you.

Besides, your nervousness is making you imagine doomsday scenarios when probably the worst that could happen is she'll be like "No, sorry," and you'll both be more or less over it in a couple of days.

good luck
thanks for the LUCK!

yes i will tell her after the exams or when i finish my own exams and she has finished hers also.

michael1990

HSC

frankenstein said:
tashaa said:

LOL!!!

i need all the help i can get frankenstein.

BUT I WILL DO IT WHEN I FINISH MY EXAMS AND SHE FINISHES HERS!

michael1990

HSC

pritnep said:

yeah i know what you are saying...

A DECLARATION I WILL BE TELLING THE GIRL, AFTER HER AND MY OWN EXAMS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED!

HOPEFULLY IN PERSON.

michael1990

HSC

tashaa said:
WOW!! michael i think u should see this, this guy makes more sense than any of us!!!
lol

I WILL DO IT!

tashaa

HSC

frankenstein said:
tashaa said:

okay dont be over confient like i am coz i just doo crazy things LOL that was bad of me to tell u that but but, i will go easy on michael coz he has exams soo its very important that he does it after, but if he hasnt done it by then im gonna go all nutcase on him. ive got one more exam next week btw woo!!

frankenstein

HSC

michael1990 said:
frankenstein said:
LOL!!!

i need all the help i can get frankenstein.

BUT I WILL DO IT WHEN I FINISH MY EXAMS AND SHE FINISHES HERS!
Man,

I will try and break some ice with her over the next two weeks by talking in person god-willing!

My plan is to act normal and pop a statement along the lines "cool, lets grab lunch that arvo" :D

Are you even close with the girl your after? :) Sorry, am new, so haven't completely followed this thread.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC

tashaa said:
WOW!! micheal i think u should see this, this guy makes more sense than any of us!!!
:shy: thanks.

michael1990 said:
yeah i know what you are saying...

A DECLARATION I WILL BE TELLING THE GIRL, AFTER HER AND MY OWN EXAMS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED!

HOPEFULLY IN PERSON.
Good. :)

I guess people are frustrated with you because almost everyone has been in this situation it's just not everyone will work up the courage to do something about it and they don't want that to be you.

Is this your first crush/person you have really liked? Or have you had previous relationships/crushes/liking someone?

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC

tashaa said:
OH LORD!!!

HES MADE TOO MANY LOSERS!!!!

u boys are gonna give me a nervous break down!!!... im gonna go nuts, and i can be a nutcase , if u knew my bf id tell u to even ask him!... anyways mr frankenstien, look if u like her why dont u start off by have a convo with her, go up to her and do the joey thing u know that guy of friends how he always says " how u doin" ahha do it in that sexy voice and then let the convo flow from there be urself. Seriously its not that hard my god i hav more confidence than u, i was out with my bf and friends at the cross. and we needed directions to get to bondy junction from there and i went up to some random asians i took the asians hat of his head as if i was some drunk person but really i was just soo excited and high, he was lookin me like im some retart but lafin too anyways he ggave us the directions and i just took his hat with me lol i thought the hat was sexy, just didnt put it on coz like it was on his head soo i kept it as a item of memory the night i went to the cross hehe soo yeah that comes to show i hav more confience than u guys!!

what the fuck is this shit?

tashaa

HSC

ElGronko said:
what the fuck is this shit?
if u can read maybve ull understand!! or if u have kept up with the convos that have been goin on for like 3 days then ull understand in the mean time i think u should calm the fuk down!!

tashaa

HSC

frankenstein said:
Agreed.... :)
basically what i was sayin is if i can do something as stupid and embaracing and crazy like that then i think u are capable of telling a girl how u feel, it cant be worst than me goin up to that random and stealing his hate right in front of his eyes like wooooow!!! duno what i was thinkin but it was fun.

frankenstein

HSC

tashaa said:
basically what i was sayin is if i can do something as stupid and embaracing and crazy like that then i think u are capable of telling a girl how u feel, it cant be worst than me goin up to that random and stealing his hate right in front of his eyes like wooooow!!! duno what i was thinkin but it was fun.
Ofcoarse I am capable. Done it before. That time she was a flirtacious skank, this time shez a level-headed chick that may or may not be so easygoing or want to give her self up. :)

tashaa

HSC

frankenstein said:
Ofcoarse I am capable. Done it before. That time she was a flirtacious skank, this time shez a level-headed chick that may or may not be so easygoing. :)
okay excellent so ur not as bad as michael when it comes to bein confident, well who cares if she turns u down, if she remains friends with u then shes nott too bad for a girl,if she does neglect u then shes a fukin immature bitch so really in the end u should still feel good about urself, dnt feel like an idiot and if u do ask her out on a date do it wen shes alone k

michael1990

HSC

tashaa said:
if u can read maybve ull understand!! or if u have kept up with the convos that have been goin on for like 3 days then ull understand in the mean time i think u should calm the fuk down!!
LMAO!

HSC
N/A

tashaa said:
Maybe if you learn to spell and use punctuation properly people will actually understand you.

Michael - you better not wuss out. Seeing as you've finally made up your mind, good luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)