• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Love Problem... :( (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael1990

HSC
Re: Love Problem

frankenstein said:
michael1990 said:
Man,

I will try and break some ice with her over the next two weeks by talking in person god-willing!

My plan is to act normal and pop a statement along the lines "cool, lets grab lunch that arvo" :D

Are you even close with the girl your after? :) Sorry, am new, so haven't completely followed this thread.
Yeah i am best friends with her...

FOR AGES NOW!

um... but i dont know if she has feelings for me, as i have strong feelings for her.

tashaa

HSC

-WaxingLyrical- said:
Maybe if you learn to spell and use punctuation properly people will actually understand you.

Michael - you better not wuss out. Seeing as you've finally made up your mind, good luck. :)
OKAY WELL I CANT BE BOTHERD MAN IM TIRED!! SO GET OVER IT ILL TYPE HOW EVA THE FUK I WANT TO!! IF U DNT UNDERSTAND THEN U CAN SUK A DICK I DNT CARE!

michael1990

HSC

-WaxingLyrical- said:
Michael - you better not wuss out. Seeing as you've finally made up your mind, good luck. :)
I WONT be backing out. But realisation has now hit lol

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

-WaxingLyrical- said:
Maybe if you learn to spell and use punctuation properly people will actually understand you.

$50 says he still hasn't told her in a month's time.

kudos for the determination though michael, prove me wrong :) GO!

tashaa

HSC

michael1990 said:
frankenstein said:

FOR AGES NOW!

um... but i dont know if she has feelings for me, as i have strong feelings for her.
oh my god!! listen i told u how i was best friends with that guy who liked me as well and he just neva told me and he told me when it was too late see i would have given him a chance soo i reckon u should just tell her after the exams dnt bak out coz u will def regret it wen its too late.

michael1990

HSC

pritnep said:
:shy: thanks.

Good. :)

I guess people are frustrated with you because almost everyone has been in this situation it's just not everyone will work up the courage to do something about it and they don't want that to be you.

Is this your first crush/person you have really liked? Or have you had previous relationships/crushes/liking someone?
NAH

she is the only girl, that i havent had confidence with. I have had a lot of girlfriends. And i can approach people, as if it was nothing. But i cant seem to tell this girl how i feel.

tashaa

HSC

michael1990 said:
what u lafin at LOL pplz are so rude im just tryin to help u and this other dick comes out of nowhere and has a say WELL TO THAT DICK THAT COMENTED LIKE THAT TO ME I WASNT TLKIN TO U SO UR NOT MISSIN OUT ON MUCH!!

michael1990

HSC

tashaa said:
michael1990 said:
oh my god!! listen i told u how i was best friends with that guy who liked me as well and he just neva told me and he told me when it was too late see i would have given him a chance soo i reckon u should just tell her after the exams dnt bak out coz u will def regret it wen its too late.
I WONT BACK OUT...

PROMISE EVERYONE!

I WILL BE TELLING HER IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS.

tashaa

HSC

michael1990 said:
SHE JUST SIGNED IN MSN!
lol
oh plz dnt tell me u cant hav a convo and the next topic will be HOW TO TEACH MICHAEL TO HAV A CONVO WITH A GIRL U CANT BE THAT MUCH OF A PUSSY LOL

michael1990

HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:

$50 for me?

HSC
N/A

tashaa said:
OKAY WELL I CANT BE BOTHERD MAN IM TIRED!! SO GET OVER IT ILL TYPE HOW EVA THE FUK I WANT TO!! IF U DNT UNDERSTAND THEN U CAN SUK A DICK I DNT CARE!
Oh dear god. I wish you the best of luck in your HSC.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:

I'll raise that to $60. :D

But seriously, I hope this works out for you (even if these 2 threads have irritated the fuck out of me). :)

michael1990

HSC

pritnep said:
Define lots? Long term girlfriends?

Who asked who out with them?
I had one LONG-TERM it was 11 months. I asked her out and also ended it.
The girl i like now, my then girlfriend was quite jealous of our friendship lol

um... like enormous amount. Mostly not serious besides about 3 or 4.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC

I'm still kind of confused though. if you're such great friends with her, like OMG BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!! like you keep on telling us, then it would be easy as shit for aaron to know who you're talking about. the fact he doesn't might suggest that you're not as close to this girl as you think.

michael1990

HSC

SHE just told me she cried today because she is so stressed...

'An all time low i cried cause i was so stressed out'

is what she said to me ^^^

frankenstein

HSC

michael1990 said:
frankenstein said:

FOR AGES NOW!

Oh dude!

Listen to me!

Ask one of her "other" chick-friends to ask her "what she thinks about muchael". And don't forget to keep it classified!

Right now, shez your best friend, ruin that, its gonna hurt alot more. I know its gonna be hard to stay just friends.

Dam this kinda stuff can be so deep eh?

tashaa said:
Are you 14 years old?!

michael1990 said:
I WONT be backing out. But realisation has now hit lol
Bro, listen! Before you do anything, try and find out through otherways how she feels about you.

michael1990

HSC

Jachie said:
I'm still kind of confused though. if you're such great friends with her, like OMG BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!! like you keep on telling us, then it would be easy as shit for aaron to know who you're talking about. the fact he doesn't might suggest that you're not as close to this girl as you think.
Well you see i have done the smart thing, and distanced myself from all girls. To make it so Risole cannot define which one, i am referring too.
Smart?

tashaa

HSC

-WaxingLyrical- said:
Oh dear god. I wish you the best of luck in your HSC.

just coz im not typing right on this doesnt mean i cant write its just a short and easy way coz its not like this is the frikin HSC!!
u got some serious issues no one really makes a big deal how pplz tlk on a public forum or on msn these days so i dnt see why u are unless ur like a miss perfect everything should be spelt correctly and things should be just PERFECT!!

honestly get over urself!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)