love really sucks.. (1 Viewer)

chochibi

HSC
hey guys..

im in sucha crap situation right now.. it's tangled like earphones left in a bag and it really sucks.. i.. half have a gf atm.. but before this.. i liked someone from my sister school. i went out with my gf today.. and i just couldn't stop thinking about the girl i liked before.. i liked her in yr8 as well n it's starting to get really stupid/annyoing/gay. and it's not like ive liked her for this whole time, and.. ive askewd her both times n she's said no to both. this time i was thinking 'i can brush this off if it doesn't work' and i thought i brushed it off.. but i guess i haven't. i was thinking about her while i was out with my gf.. i felt like shit.. i still do.. i almost puked when i got home cuz i made myself feel sick.. wtf am i meant to do or think or say? i know i should give it time.. and i need to talk to my gf.. but really.. it's getting too big.. i need a fucking break.. a break off everything..

can i scab some help off u guys?

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish...another lost soul in need of your logic....

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
<3!!!
david... its pretty darn obvious you have a jolly big heart!
u felt like puking </3
poor thing... i dont envy ur situation at all... but i guess, if you like/love someone more than your gf then maybe you proli shouldnt be with her...
i cant imagine how hard this is for you...
maybe just try to continue the friendship you have with this girl you like, and see what happens...even though she said no those 2 times... you can still be friends, and who knows what will develop...
??? i dont know </3... hope ur ok
does ur gf know the girl u like?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Airness said:
Dreamerish...another lost soul in need of your logic....
Get with the times, Airness.

I'm bored of L&R. :p

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Get with the times, Airness.

I'm bored of L&R. :p
....No! =O *in one of those utterly surprised emphatic tones*

Who you handing the crown over to?

This is bigger than opera leaving the operah winfrey show.

chochibi

HSC
*yooneek* said:
<3!!!
david... its pretty darn obvious you have a jolly big heart!
u felt like puking </3
poor thing... i dont envy ur situation at all... but i guess, if you like/love someone more than your gf then maybe you proli shouldnt be with her...
i cant imagine how hard this is for you...
maybe just try to continue the friendship you have with this girl you like, and see what happens...even though she said no those 2 times... you can still be friends, and who knows what will develop...
??? i dont know </3... hope ur ok
does ur gf know the girl u like?
she knows of her.. but doesnt know her.. ye.. i really should just.. stop for awhile.. and.. me n the girl that i liked.. it won't happen.. ever. we're still friends.. but it still wont change anything..

but it really sucks.. i really love my gf.. and.. i don't wanna screw it up this time.. not that i've wanted to before..but ye.. i really don't know what to think or say anymore..

olchik

HSC
You don't love your gf if you constantly think of another girl when you are with her. So break up with her and don't deceive yourself and her.

I

icycloud

Tell your girlfriend the whole truth and work out something together. Deceit has no place in a relationship.

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
Airness said:
....No! =O *in one of those utterly surprised emphatic tones*

Who you handing the crown over to?

This is bigger than opera leaving the operah winfrey show.
*oprah leaving the oprah winfrey show.

chochibi

HSC
but the things is i do love my gf.. and i dont love that girl.. i just cant.. arrite.. fine.. it's pretty much the same..

so merry christmas anyone?

santaslayer

HSC
Then use this girlfriend of yours as a substitute for the moment. It's all the same when the lights are out anyway.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
If you're thinking about someone else you can't be into your gf the way you would like to be. It's the truth, if you're always looking for better or always wishing they were someone else then they aren't for you.

Me+you=happy

HSC
ahhh >.<" tight situation, yeahh talk to your girlfriend

ima steal this from somewhere but "follow your heart and just be honest"
ok fine, i might have modified it but meh

goodluckk

chochibi

HSC
mm i guess the general response is 'u idiot' , 'cut it off with your gf' and 'follow your heart'. =P and my head's always thought different to my heart at these times.

thanks for your support guys.. haha stupid rush of hormones/emotions eh? =P

With_or_without

HSC
I think you should tell your gf how you feel becoz it's not fair to be doing all this behind her back, or thinking it at least. I've been in a similar situation where I thought about another guy while I was with my bf and I didn't tell him. Eventually I left him for the 'other' guy who I was more attracted to.. When I look back Now I don't regret what I did because my feelings for my ex weren't real.. If something like that could break us apart then it's obviously not meant to be..
Yep so the point is to just ask yourself what you really want..

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
ure 18 male and lusting..
mabbe u shouldnt be with either?... u obviously arent 100% convinced to stick with ure gf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)