ok fine, i might have modified it but meh

goodluckk
me+you=happy

how'd you know eh? ;)

xoxoxoxo to you

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Love not only sucks, it also swallows too, and doesn't complain about the taste =)

Love is great.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Forget the other girl if you have feelings for your girlfriend.
Just push it out of your mind.
De love.
It can be done.

But if you have no feelings for your gf...this is the size of the pickle that you are in:

chochibi

HSC
ye.. im gona talk to her within the next few days and things havent really been going that smoothly either. maybe it's the end of the line already..

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
chochibi said:
hey guys..

im in sucha crap situation right now.. it's tangled like earphones left in a bag and it really sucks.. i.. half have a gf atm.. but before this.. i liked someone from my sister school. i went out with my gf today.. and i just couldn't stop thinking about the girl i liked before.. i liked her in yr8 as well n it's starting to get really stupid/annyoing/gay. and it's not like ive liked her for this whole time, and.. ive askewd her both times n she's said no to both. this time i was thinking 'i can brush this off if it doesn't work' and i thought i brushed it off.. but i guess i haven't. i was thinking about her while i was out with my gf.. i felt like shit.. i still do.. i almost puked when i got home cuz i made myself feel sick.. wtf am i meant to do or think or say? i know i should give it time.. and i need to talk to my gf.. but really.. it's getting too big.. i need a fucking break.. a break off everything..

can i scab some help off u guys?
why do you say you HALF have a girlfriend?

Ellie_Belly

HSC
Ok, here's the deal. No one on the BOS forum can help you get through this problem. You need to sort it out for yourself. That means weighing up both your gf and this other girl. Which one do you have more feelings for? Is this love/lust you feel for them?
This girl has said no to you before. To me, that's a pretty clear message.
If I were in that situation, I'd tell my girlfriend I wanted a break, and then I'd think about it more. If your girlfriend tries to get back in touch with you during this 'break', she obviously wants to be with you, so you should think about how much she could love you. If not, it's clear she's not worth your time, so I would break it off completely. Then, sort things out with this other girl. Tell her that you're confused, and tell her how you feel about her. If you get a negative reaction, she's not worth it, so FORGET her. You'll never get anywhere if you keep her on your mind when you know she doesn't feel the same about you.

If love is done right, it shouldn't suck. So maybe you should question what you call love.

Good luck with this, it sounds tough, and you sound like a decent guy who has thought the feelings of everyone over, not just your own.

Just don't let it take over your life, whatever happens, and remember that there are other things to look forward to.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Ellie_Belly said:
Ok, here's the deal. No one on the BOS forum can help you get through this problem. You need to sort it out for yourself. That means weighing up both your gf and this other girl. Which one do you have more feelings for? Is this love/lust you feel for them?
This girl has said no to you before. To me, that's a pretty clear message.
If I were in that situation, I'd tell my girlfriend I wanted a break, and then I'd think about it more. If your girlfriend tries to get back in touch with you during this 'break', she obviously wants to be with you, so you should think about how much she could love you. If not, it's clear she's not worth your time, so I would break it off completely. Then, sort things out with this other girl. Tell her that you're confused, and tell her how you feel about her. If you get a negative reaction, she's not worth it, so FORGET her. You'll never get anywhere if you keep her on your mind when you know she doesn't feel the same about you.

If love is done right, it shouldn't suck. So maybe you should question what you call love.

Good luck with this, it sounds tough, and you sound like a decent guy who has thought the feelings of everyone over, not just your own.

Just don't let it take over your life, whatever happens, and remember that there are other things to look forward to.

you said no one can help (i.e. our 'advice' is crap) and then you proceed to offer it

thats a touch weird, sif you're not from BOS too

sabdow

HSC
Welcome, this is the Dreamerish*~ automated L&R Forum Bot!

To assist you today, I will be suggesting 2 (two) actions which you should take that will help you get through your troubles.

1. Kill youself.

or

2. Welcome to the world of the average man. You are not a rare case, my L&R poster friend. Men think about many women all the time. One man can be in love with three different women at one time.

But some may question, "then that is not love!". And to that, the reason for it is because each man has a different quality which helps their brains turn on and click. It attracts them to someone else.

The most common one might be larger breasts, cute faces, specific tones of skin and eye colour, as well as even body shape, legs, voice tones, hugs, smells and etc.

Furthermore, your 'phase' will soon cease when you realise that if you were dating a girl, would you want her to be thinking about the other crush she 'used to' have all day? You will teach yourself not to feel sick anymore because you will get over it.

If you require any other assistance, we apologise because there is none. God knows why I have finished my HSC and still post here. See option 1.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Sabby dear, I don't remember permitting you to construct your little love-bot under my name.

And as for all the non-06-ers still hanging around, we're just keen on sharing our knowledge with the new HSC kids. Problemo? :)

BradCube

HSC
SashatheMan said:
do yuor girlfriend from behind and just amagine that she is the chick you like.
Why would you even say that? Seriously. I know it may be a joke, but it doesn't have a place when someone is asking for serious advice.

chochibi

HSC
haha thanks guys.. my problem's fixed: NONE of them are worth my time..

something happened between me n my *cough* 'gf' and we're not together. it sucks but i guess i just have to deal with it. my friends have really been there for me and really.. thanks for your advices.. haha some.. more inappropriate than others? haha

well ye thanks~ haha now if i want some advice i know who to go to ;P

Emly

E.T
HSC
well if you are thinking about another chick while youre with your GF, then you obviously dont wanna be with her. and if you dont, then dont hold off, break up with her. its better for her in the long run.
i had a BF for a year who told me about another chick, and ended up leaving me for her. in hindsight, our relationship should have ended the day he told me about the other girl.
so work out if what you feel for this other chcik is going to hang around, and if given a chance would you dump your GF for the other chick? if yes, then break up with your GF

sabdow

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Sabby dear, I don't remember permitting you to construct your little love-bot under my name.

And as for all the non-06-ers still hanging around, we're just keen on sharing our knowledge with the new HSC kids. Problemo? :)
You're so cute Dreamerish! I wish I knew your real name!

I've always wanted to be as cool as you.

mt87

(((matty)))
HSC
talk 2 ur gf tell the truth n if u dont tell her the truth n she find out by herself then u will b in ddep touble...tell her how u feel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)