Love Veiws (1 Viewer)

shortie_689

HSC
Wow out of all the people on BOS this morning most of u are veiwing the Love and Relationship forum...
Is this cause its valentines day
or are we all just feeling the love in epic proportions today

Collin

HSC
N/A
I have to work today and my gf is overseas. Good day to you.

Collin

HSC
N/A
shortie_689 said:
Good day to u to my bf is working as well an we had a fight last night happy times
Surprise him tonight with Valentine secks.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
shortie_689 said:
Wow out of all the people on BOS this morning most of u are veiwing the Love and Relationship forum...
Is this cause its valentines day
or are we all just feeling the love in epic proportions today
I'm here today because I'm here everyday.. I hate valentines day and not cos I don't have a valentine (because I sorta do) I just think its a crappy commercial thing... Im in LnR because I like to read it/give advice here...just like every other day, valentines day is just another day to me.

aimstar555

HSC
flipsyde, you are my godess rite now....

i'm also alone this valentine's day, which is my only day off work until next tuesday. to make matters worse, my ex that broke up with me on friday msg me to say he can't stop thinking about me.....I SAY GO TO HELL!!!! okokok thats abit mean, but far out i'd rather stay as far away from bloody valentine's day as possible!! LONG LIVE BEING SINGLE!!!! :)

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
flipsyde said:
I'm here today because I'm here everyday.. I hate valentines day and not cos I don't have a valentine (because I sorta do) I just think its a crappy commercial thing... Im in LnR because I like to read it/give advice here...just like every other day, valentines day is just another day to me.
I agree. It's a stupid commercial thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)