Love vs sex from a female (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
sure you're not getting romantic love confused with platonic love, like for a friend?

ravenheart

HSC
it's lyk this.. initially, we sorta agreed just being lyk best friends, cos there were so mcuh we can talk about which usually a guy and a girl wouldnt talk about, so we sorta put our genders aside.

but now, i cant really go and love other girls, often i find myself comparing other girls with her, so i think shes just perfect for me,

Last edited:

ravenheart

HSC
this is all getting kind too personal, usually i dont share it, wanna keep it sacred. lol

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
mistermouse said:
i would also like to have sex 53 times a day.
I wouldnt, I have better things to do. Though, all power to you if you can ;)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Regardless.

I have better things to do with my time.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
what about the pain for the girl, i mean, come on, surely things would start to dry up after a few goes, lol. the poor chick wouldnt be able to walk the next day!

mistermouse

iwantnotes&stuf said:
nah that call is also weak
being intelligent doesn't make it necessary to speak perfect english by the way..
i don't need to prove myself, but i am just a smart person who happens to be oppinionated and speaking honestly - more than can be said of most people here.
in a few years or months , i'm sure most of the 'love' people will see the light
it has been proven that bad sex life-including no sex- leads to many a failed relationship

nothing's wrong with that, but there is something wrong with 90% of people here saying that they want a deep relationship over casual sex. even if it's true in a few cases, it's obvious most people are saying it for other reasons

by the way, this is more aimed at guys- i understand sex is a more emotional thing for girls.

gah, my problem is that you'r being a sexist prick, though, and putting down people who have better motives and aspirations than you
and it would be ok if you were speaking netspeak or english but to say ut intelligent the ngo n fuck up ur sentences and spelling completely...

bad sex life does equal bad relationship - but the point is, sex is not the ultimate thing within a r'ship. I'm not expressing my views too fluently here, but also, by saying things like "by the way, this is more aimed at guys- i understand sex is a more emotional thing for girls" you're prescibing to outdated views that are completely wrong. many women are liberated in their sexual views and go for casual sex, and many many men also place a much greater price on their sexuality than you do.

and perhaps, just perhaps rather than being a ploy to pick up, people here just have a more in-perspective view of the world than you?

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
iwantnotes&stuff, you say your opinionated, yet you seem unable to accept other peoples opinions when they differ to yours, does that not mean then that we should be able to ignore you opinions?

berry580

HSC
steph@nie said:
oh yes.. that explains it all.... idiot :rolleyes:
Thank god it helped you my..... bitch :rolleyes:

call me.
You might as well give me the details here, as I only have 1 phone line which is for internet.

In fact, you might make some money from here. How much an hour are they? j/k

Well it's ok, I'll be too busy for this until next year where I finish my HSC and I'll go to Hong Kong, then I can go to China where they're even cheaper (RMB$200). Approximately AUD$40. :p

In fact, since you know so many rabbits, you should get something out of it for yourself. :p
if you can sit next to your partner and put your arm around her/him and just watch the stars or even a wall without knowing what boredom is, thats love!
If you love someone, u would appreciate something as simple as their presence. I dont know if anyone mentioned this and probably has, love does not fade, well at least shouldnt be less than ..ummm...3 years?
Mate, you can pretty much just find any cute Asian chick for me, and I can do what's said above happily guaranteed, but I won't call that love, don't know about others.
The point is, your theory above is just too broad.
being intelligent doesn't make it necessary to speak perfect english by the way..
Duh!
Anyone want to count how many people there are out there who has an IQ that's over 130 (considered a quite high score by any country's standard) but can't speak english at all?
i know plenty of girls who do, and they some don't feel bad about it afterwards, that seems to be all they were looking for.
WOW!
Are they free of charge? (So I can save my RMB$200) :p

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
some guys look for sex, other guys look for love. The same applies for girls, its just that girls won't actively seek sex because the connotations associated with it aren't very nice and lady-like

ravenheart

HSC
berry580 said:
Mate, you can pretty much just find any cute Asian chick for me, and I can do what's said above happily guaranteed, but I won't call that love, don't know about others.
The point is, your theory above is just too broad.

i guess we're different, cos i wouldnt sit around wif some cute chicks if i dont know them. so yea..everyone got their own theory and my theory is just based on how i feel for the girl i love.

berry580

HSC
ravenheart said:
i guess we're different, cos i wouldnt sit around wif some cute chicks if i dont know them. so yea..everyone got their own theory and my theory is just based on how i feel for the girl i love.
Well in reality, I won't just sit around with any cute chicks, corz I'll go red before I even get close..... :(

But the theory is- if the chick is cute and preferably Asian, I'll probably want to date her, unless she has super bad personality.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
berry580 said:
Well in reality, I won't just sit around with any cute chicks
me neither. I'm either trying to seduce, asking help with school stuff, or really really really bored. I can't really be just friends with cute girls, my penis gets in the way.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
hipsta_jess said:
what about the pain for the girl, i mean, come on, surely things would start to dry up after a few goes, lol. the poor chick wouldnt be able to walk the next day!
there's products available such as ky jelly

alright

i haven't 'prescribed to outdated views', they are my views from talking to a lot of guys and girls - i am not being sexist against girls or emotional guys
and honestly i have met at max about 1/100 guys who would take such a stance- and while it would be easy to argue that being an asshole-> i have only met dickheads.. but nah
it's pretty much fact that there's more emotional attachment with girls and sex than guys and sex. i am not paying out any exceptions to the rule... but there is more reason for girls to be that way- as They are the ones being penetrated, etc. i hope

and yes- feel free to ignore my opinion, it Is an opinion.
i just felt compelled to share a view held by by myself and almost all the guys and some girls i know- as it was not represented by anyone here- which i found pretty suprising. even 'nicer' guys i don't know that well would take this view.. in a discussion- is it not important to have differing views, instead of just agreeing with everyone else?

you should understand that there isn't much link between opinion and 'being smart'- so don't get so passionate. i'm not trying to force my views on anyone- i just had to let the unaware people know what the 'mainstream' attitude of guys is.

'mainstream attitude' is in My opinion, so no need to argue that
or my grammar/spelling/whatever

berry580

HSC
iwantnotes&stuf said:
alright

i haven't 'prescribed to outdated views', they are my views from talking to a lot of guys and girls - i am not being sexist against girls or emotional guys
and honestly i have met at max about 1/100 guys who would take such a stance- and while it would be easy to argue that being an asshole-> i have only met dickheads.. but nah
it's pretty much fact that there's more emotional attachment with girls and sex than guys and sex. i am not paying out any exceptions to the rule... but there is more reason for girls to be that way- as They are the ones being penetrated, etc. i hope

and yes- feel free to ignore my opinion, it Is an opinion.
i just felt compelled to share a view held by by myself and almost all the guys and some girls i know- as it was not represented by anyone here- which i found pretty suprising. even 'nicer' guys i don't know that well would take this view.. in a discussion- is it not important to have differing views, instead of just agreeing with everyone else?

you should understand that there isn't much link between opinion and 'being smart'- so don't get so passionate. i'm not trying to force my views on anyone- i just had to let the unaware people know what the 'mainstream' attitude of guys is.

'mainstream attitude' is in My opinion, so no need to argue that
or my grammar/spelling/whatever
Sorry, so what's your point?

Like I think you're trying to basically say- "there's more emotional attachment with girls and sex than guys and sex", is that it? Or whatelse is it that you're trying to point out?
And my point is- F---ING make your point and save the rest for yourself!

mistermouse

berry you idiot, it was in reply to my comments made earlier to him

ok notes, ill take your opinion in, then dismiss it because it doesnt corrolate with pretty mch any of the people i know.
But its your opinion and, much as george bush would love to change it, here in Aus we still have free speech.

your last sentence kinda shoots you in the foot but you said ignore all that so ill be good and ignore it, and not get all fired up again. you have your views and i have mine, and we each believe the other is a moron. agreed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)