loving my best friend (1 Viewer)

redrhino54

HSC
N/A
me and my best friend have been friends since yr 7. We're in yr 12 now and were still best friends. I find myself having fantasies about her...sexual fantasies. we often joke around about being lesbians. should i tell her about my fantasies/feelings or not?

aim54x

XccenTRiX
lost in the mists of time, shrouded by thought
HSC
lol,

well, weigh up the situation. look at what you stand to gain, and/or possibly lose. If you have been friends for so long then it could be a case that things will never be the same again if u share your dreams with her.

Just make sure u dont do something stupid, think before u act, who knows it may be mutual

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
What :( It was so we could fully understand the nature of the severity of what we were advising against!

Anyways >.>

I'd say don't tell her, its probably just a phase.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
redrhino54 said:
me and my best friend have been friends since yr 7. We're in yr 12 now and were still best friends. I find myself having fantasies about her...sexual fantasies. we often joke around about being lesbians. should i tell her about my fantasies/feelings or not?
Move on. Because I'm waiting, with the sound turned off' I'm waiting-
Like a glass ballon, I'm fading
Into the void, and then I'm gone, I'm gone, I'm gone...

lisas18

HSC
redrhino54 said:
i totally agree, i really do need advice
Talk to her about it see what her feelings are many ppl at these age have these 'fantasies' and end up working out they are nothing...maybe u need 2 find out what she feels..
maybe u need to hang out with some guys

P. Dophile

Banned
HSC
i don't think u should tell her u should sleep with her first otherwise she might not know she's a lesbian. once u've given her a few orgasms she'll realise her place in life as ur bitch

Bendeguz

HSC
A good friendship is hard to replace. Fantasies are fantasies, and may dissipate with time. So I believe you should wait a damn while before you do anything. I believe that you should only reveal your inner feelings if you are certain that you have a very strong emotional and psychological attraction to the person (a.k.a. Love).

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
P. Dophile said:
i don't think u should tell her u should sleep with her first otherwise she might not know she's a lesbian. once u've given her a few orgasms she'll realise her place in life as ur bitch
lmao

HSC
N/A
redrhino54 said:
no

she along with your entire extended family will disown you forever

kill yourself for even having these filthy perverted delusions you disgusting freak

munchybuddy

HSC
redrhino54 said:
No fucking way!!!!!!
Dont embarass urself.
U r confusing your feelings
U just think she is wonderful because she is the person u r closest with and the person that knows the most about u

Dont fuck up ur friendship, dont wreck a gud thing

jesschristian

HSC
i have been in a similar situation with wat was my best friend. i told her i liked her then it all turned 2 sour grapes. she said that she found me as a friend but everything lse was only muckin around i n shouldnt of let it get out of controll. she didnt speak 2 me 4 a year n we r only just talkin now.

u should wait to see if it is full on for real feeling or whether it is feeling that are bein confused if u guys have been friends 4 a long time. it may pass as time and situations change.

hope it helps

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
continue your lesbian jokes with her then suddenly stop laughing, put on a very serious face and slowly lean in towards her.

if she too begins to lean in then engage in a passionate, sweaty make out session. if she doesnt and she has a "wtf are you doing?" look on her face then you quickly stop and go "lol omg gotcha!" before she can say a word.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)