Low Marks (1 Viewer)

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
hey amyb, I do convict women, and I think its fascinating. I absolutely love contradicting the feminist writers and bagging them out. Come to think about it, most of the historians follow their suit, so I end up bagging them all out. History is so much more fun when someone is at the end of your own criticism. Why else do you think historians write replies to each others published works?

btw.. jaNetix, you can really compare both 2u courses to ext history, as you cant for 3u maths to 4u. They are entirely diff courses, each not even the same unit waiting. I do both modern and ancient and ext, and personally, I find modern the easiest because they are usually evaluate questions..

catty

wwwwhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy do all u ppl ace ur projects and the exams??!?!?!?! i am struggling so much with this subject....i have no idea :( :(........i dont wanna do the exam :(

lazybum

HSC
N/A
go figure john rallis
seems like you're gonna top the state for history extension
why don't you give everyone a break

arls

Originally posted by lazybum
go figure john rallis
seems like you're gonna top the state for history extension
why don't you give everyone a break
nah its true.. ppl round here take hsc way too seriously.. (i spose im a but of a culprit too!) but yeah... ppl who are stressing over 1 unit of history.. cummon? priorities!!!! Pub tomorow night and the exam will be over!! yahh..... and then formal and schoolies... ppl who are stressED CALM DOWN PPLL!!!!!

there we go.. thats my word of the day...

lazybum

HSC
N/A
thanks arls for the advice
tomorrow thankk god i'll be as free as a bird
John Rallis think he's so cool by calling people 'fucking cunts' to their email addresses instead of to their face
instead he's a bloody coward

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)