lowest mark for eco state rank? (1 Viewer)

Mathew587

HSC
≥97, although would be lucky to get one with 95-96 as people have (rarely). To achieve those, 92-94 raw. What's your avg?
im quite sure that a state rank refers to the top 5 marks in the state. in that case 100-95 for both your hsc and assesment mark should get you a state rank. i know that last year the highest was 98/100 for eco. lost two marks in mcq rip :(

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
im quite sure that a state rank refers to the top 5 marks in the state. in that case 100-95 for both your hsc and assesment mark should get you a state rank. i know that last year the highest was 98/100 for eco. lost two marks in mcq rip :(
top 20 for most subjects, top 10 for subjects with less people doing it.

captainneuro

HSC
Ye it differs every year, I was asking for raw basing it off her already great internal from her atar est thread lol. Sorry that was my bad. She's already 1st in eco internals (10 band 6's in eco last year from her school) so she must have a pretty high avg internal. With raw externals of those (minimum) she'll have a decent chance i'd say. Thats imo, so might be off. Anyway, for eco it's usually top 10 in the state.

Last edited:

portia1605

HSC
i don't actually know my average but i got 94 in trials if that's any indication. im not sure but my average may be 92 BUT that's not taking into account weightings. i really wanted it to happen and my teacher said i definitely could but i messed up timing in the exam so

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
i don't actually know my average but i got 94 in trials if that's any indication. im not sure but my average may be 92 BUT that's not taking into account weightings. i really wanted it to happen and my teacher said i definitely could but i messed up timing in the exam so
Trials are in NO WAY an indication of HSC performance. On the day you may smash it or stuff up

portia1605

HSC
did you get one?
heck yeah i did! 2nd!!! so so so happy, although a little annoyed that i could have topped- i time managed so poorly in the exam and if i hadn't have done that i would have written better essays

OH WELL still so happy

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
heck yeah i did! 2nd!!! so so so happy, although a little annoyed that i could have topped- i time managed so poorly in the exam and if i hadn't have done that i would have written better essays

OH WELL still so happy
WOW congrats :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)