• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Lowest UAI at Selective Schools? (1 Viewer)

Benny23118

Originally posted by 04er
MFHS - Macquarie Fields High School - lowest UAI could be anything because this is a coeducational school (there are community and selective students). Our highest UAI last year was ~98.60 and year before was 99.05. From what I recall, the highest UAI in our school EVER was 99.85.
Hey i go to mac fields too, are you doing your HSC this year too?
or did you just finish?

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
how did he get in in the first place?
That wasn't the problem... apparently he went out every night and partied... did not studying at all.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
30 is pretty much impossible to get as a mark. You get 30 if you get 0 for all your exams and assessments;-)

anyway i know a guy last year at Ruse who got 45. Hes happy, he just went to TAFE and hell do a uni course next year;-)

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by RyddeckerSMP
That wasn't the problem... apparently he went out every night and partied... did not studying at all.
i went to baulko and thats not really true

hes a pretty smart guy, just the whole system of school learning and exams doesnt suit some people i guess.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Well that's what i heard from Adam Beach's brother.... i assumed it to be at least fairly truthful, my mistake.

soso

HSC
N/A
Derar oh dear. Like if you are at a selective school and you believe that you represent the top5/10% of the population the selective school results are pretty ordinary.

Even selective schools have students getting band 1s

I know an extension history class last year got 8 band 1s and 2 band 2s. Most classes help at Maccas at Mt Colah. WHose fault is that? Few notes handed out rules of assessment ignored many excuses for teacher going home not attending class

Teacher big time marker so everyone thought he knew what he was doing, who paid the price?

Left-ism

HSC
Originally posted by Lainee
SGHS - out of a grade of 159
25% over 99
40% over 98
80% over 90
95% over 80
99% over 70

wow amazing u must be so proud

So, one person got below 70. I got these straight out of the last report they gave us. Pretty impressive stats though eh? :p

blitzacer

HSC
anyone have a breakdown of results for Fort St?

i'm getting kinda worried now x_x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)