Lucent Gaming.com (new upcoming gaming website) (1 Viewer)

gtvwill

HSC
This is a quote from one of the people working in LG because im to lazy to write my own little intro.

But basically Lucent Gaming is a gaming forum and soon to be website.

Lucent Gaming has officially launched its Core community. In short, this program is designed to give a limited number of gamers' the opportunity to essentially build their own "gamers' paradise". The development of Lucent Gaming will be greatly influenced by its Core Community, and its members will also serve as a base for the community to come.

The LG Blog contains more information about the Core Community program, including its main purpose, goals, and vision.

The site is www.LucentGaming.com

Now this community is open to console gamers, mac gamers and pc gamers. It doesnt matter whom you are just aslong as you dont act like an idiot. Its not a place for spammers or any shit like that. I have 5 invitiations which i can give out if you are interested.

If you are a bit of a gamer be is hardcore or just for fun and you dont like putting up with the idiocy that is in alot of other forums and communitys then this is for you. You can talk about upcoming games, new technology for gaming, get help with beta testing your maps or games, and organise online matches. It also has its own(in a way) vent server.

The site does run competitions and such and yes EVEN since we are Australian we can still win these comps :) currently the core community only has around 100 or so members.

So yeah if you wish to be part of this then post here or email me at gtvwill (at) gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)