Lucid Dreaming/Sleep Paralysis (1 Viewer)

xMaNx

HSC
oh wow, you have a number of dreams. thanks, will read all

annietime

HSC
holy fuck omie jay your dream creeped me out D=
ahhh the paralysis thing has happened to me too, if rarely. i didnt even know what it was until now hahaa but like when i wake up 'paralysed' and i try so hard to move even like my toes or something but cant. and its like you woke up when you werent meant to ? like your body is still asleep but mind isnt... weirdd aye :S

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
so one night i dreamt i was peeing then i woke up and i was wet, completely unrelated

HSC
This is a dream i had a couple of years ago that possibly involved sleep paralysis, im not sure if i was awake
or still asleep.

I thought i had just woken from a dream, i could tell it was still night, probably around 3am, and i was in one of those 'cbf getting up and checking the time because it involves movement' kinda mood, so i was just lying there for a bit, until i realised i couldnt actually move. As much as i tried to force myself, i just couldn't move, i couldnt even look around, i was stuck staring at the corner of my room. This made me kinda worried, i had no idea what was going on and i began to think whether i was actually awake or if i were still asleep.

Then something weird happened.
I go this feeling that something was entering my room, and i started to creep out.
Then i saw, from the corner of my eye, this large dark shape, slowly crawling along the floor to the side of my bed.
I was absolutely filled with fear by this stage (kinda hard to describe).
It then stood up, drawing itself to its full height. I was still stuck in my lying down position (it was kinda awkward too, on my back with one of my arms at a weird uncomfortable angle), and from the corner of my eye i see this massive thing standing next to my bed, i was absolutely terrified.

I then wake up.
As soon as i opened my eyes i sat up straight, to make sure that im not actually paralysed. I see my room, and outside my room, exactly how it looked like in that weird dream. Everything was exact, even the dim light from outside my room was turned on, just like in the dream.

--copy pasted from my bosblog, where i put my weird dreams if i remember them.
i had a similar dream for about 2-3 years between the ages of 14-16. I would have had it about 50 times. It's called 'old hag syndrome'

HSC
i had a dream last night that i was driving a pagani zonda and i honestly thought it was real and i could feel all the forces like acceleration etc

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I thought i had just woken from a dream, i could tell it was still night, probably around 3am, and i was in one of those 'cbf getting up and checking the time because it involves movement' kinda mood, so i was just lying there for a bit, until i realised i couldnt actually move. As much as i tried to force myself, i just couldn't move, i couldnt even look around, i was stuck staring at the corner of my room. This made me kinda worried, i had no idea what was going on and i began to think whether i was actually awake or if i were still asleep.
Yeah, thats happened to me. I was in the backseat of my car (I was about 6 yrs old) and I couldn't lift my neck up, no matter how hard I tried.
And that really scared the crap out of me.
Not sure if I was dreaming.

But, I lucid dream a lot. Mainly during dreams that are apocalyptic in nature.

showy

HSC
This is a dream i had a couple of years ago that possibly involved sleep paralysis, im not sure if i was awake
or still asleep.

Then something weird happened.
I go this feeling that something was entering my room, and i started to creep out.
Then i saw, from the corner of my eye, this large dark shape, slowly crawling along the floor to the side of my bed.
I was absolutely filled with fear by this stage (kinda hard to describe).
It then stood up, drawing itself to its full height. I was still stuck in my lying down position (it was kinda awkward too, on my back with one of my arms at a weird uncomfortable angle), and from the corner of my eye i see this massive thing standing next to my bed, i was absolutely terrified.

I then wake up.
As soon as i opened my eyes i sat up straight, to make sure that im not actually paralysed. I see my room, and outside my room, exactly how it looked like in that weird dream. Everything was exact, even the dim light from outside my room was turned on, just like in the dream.

--copy pasted from my bosblog, where i put my weird dreams if i remember them.
The inability to move and the feeling of dread and the black evil figure thing is typical of sleep paralysis. Apparently it occurs most frequently in adolescents.

It's part of my Ex2 Eng major so I've done a fair bit of research. It's very creepy, so interesting though!

I've also experienced episodes where I'm conscious though nearly asleep and can see patterns of white and grey light move and swirl around in the space above me. It's another sleep transition thing (forget what its called) and it's reaaaally bizarre.

Last edited:

xMaNx

HSC
i like the deep sleep part, thats about it.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
this morning i had a dream that

actually dw

BadMeetsEvil

HSC
N/A
Have you ever had a dream where you are crying and when you wake up, you're actually crying? Happens to me often.

noriel

HSC
can anyone control their dreams? sometimes I can,

and has anyone who's experienced sleep paralyisis had a loud buzzing noise in your head and feel like your shaking but your not?

SIKKENT

Banned
HSC
yeh that sometimes happens to me, but the i wake up and realise im a sikkent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)