AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Tulipa said:
yup.

they're so pretty and comfortable and expensive :(

i'm planning to buy a pair before i'm 25 though :eek:
Yeah, they're real pretty.

But I generally pride myself on being able to wear heels of any height and still walk properly, but in these, I look like a baby giraffe with a club foot.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
melimoo said:
ah if im in prettydog anytime soon ill check for you
a friend of mine has the alice mccall 'one of a kind' tee. so jealous
also i really like this dress as theyve styled it here (esp the sunglasses - theyre MY sunnies :D:D:D i love them so :eek:):
http://www.shopatmilk.com/lookbook/lkbk_38.html
http://www.shopatmilk.com/lookbook/lkbk_39.html

but i don't know if i could style it similar/pull it off. i may just look at the pictures alot :eek:

http://www.shopatmilk.com/product/2/560
Thankkkkkkks!
Omg everyone stop dissing the shorts. They are incredibly sexyyyyyy. The cut is really flattering, trust us.

Let me demonstrate:

^^ The same, cept in different colour and material. Denim is MUCH better.

The fact that its practically sold out in allllllll shops and i cant even find ONE SIZE 10 proves me right. Oh very right.

Melimoo: that dress is pretty nice, but it looks so ugly on its own on a hanger. Id have to agree that it'd look really retarded unless worn properly- for some reason when i saw the first two pics, i thought of chloe sevigny <333333 thats gotta be hawt. :nod:

OHOH MEL. Have you seen the new Lover a/w 2007 Altamont range?!!> Its on their website, i have to say- it didnt excite me that much. Some of it is really, plain. I loved their previous seasons alot more. But its very vintage-y and classical-esque, which is nice. But i probably wont look at it till later later because itll make me sad. OR maybe its just too early for me to be looking at winter stuff. I Lub summer.

Last edited:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
mm the shorts in the denim are like a signature piece. but i'm gonna get them in black. the denim was too light for my liking and didnt look so great on me.
but they are so comfortable!!! ahhh im think im going to buy them. do you reckon you can wear them without a top tucked in? like as if theyre normal shorts? cause that would be a serious win.

yes! chloe sevigny
oh how i love her
NB avatar!
but you're right. looks very sevigny-esque, but i wouldn't buy it off the hanger. looks like serious ugmo

and yeah i saw the new alamont range. it was kinda, well, nothing really new or exciting. i would be interested in some of the pieces like blouses (i need A lover blouse) and the leather jacket was nice. but not for ~$800. quite similar to their old season. good for mix & matching but nothing really WOW or new. plus did they reuse the shorts from SS 06/07?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Hey how much is Senada Theory usually, and is it well made? Because I found this really cute top at my shop, but it's $150 which is still a little out of my way. But it's cute, so if it's good quality I may well buy it.

The thing is, I generally don't spend that much on tops, more on pants and dresses, but I can't stop thinking about it...

And I want those shorts, too. But I don't think I can justify the price. Maybe if my mum comes to town.

There were heaps of size 10 shorts in denim and pinstripe and green (don't know about black) at Meekei but I don't know how long they're going to last.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I saw a girl wearing them last night with a yellow singlet top thing not unlike the one in the above pictures and she looked absolutely stunning.

Skeeta

HSC
the denim i do not like so much but they look really sexy in the green - its probably the same cut, but they look a lot more tailored in the green fabric as opposed to denim - which i think would be harder to pull off.

They probably wouldnt suit me much, because i have randomly jutting out hips which kind of get hidden with the right hipsters, but i think random bones popping out of fabric dont look quite right. that being said i havent tried them on NOR would i ever be able to afford them so i guess that dilemma is over :eek:

If i was rich i would buy black :uhhuh:

nwatts

HSC
mel, you know i love ya, but fo srsly whut's going on with those shorts

i think you'll have to try them on and post pics before i'm convinced

i want this suit and these glasses, stat -

Last edited:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Skeeta said:
the denim i do not like so much but they look really sexy in the green - its probably the same cut, but they look a lot more tailored in the green fabric as opposed to denim - which i think would be harder to pull off.

They probably wouldnt suit me much, because i have randomly jutting out hips which kind of get hidden with the right hipsters, but i think random bones popping out of fabric dont look quite right. that being said i havent tried them on NOR would i ever be able to afford them so i guess that dilemma is over :eek:

If i was rich i would buy black :uhhuh:
mm the denim looked horrid on me. hence going for the slimming black :uhhuh:

and nick <3 hahaha
seriously. you have to try on these shorts...well maybe not YOU. that would be wierd. the ones im getting look less nappy like on account of theyre longer.
sigh. i feel so misunderstood *cuts*

HSC
Tulipa said:
i want this (t-mobile sidekick) :(

and it's not available here. telstra only has this crappy imitation called a hiptop.
i could've sworn i saw sidekicks advertised here?
or maybe i was thinking of a blackberry

kaylz

HSC
kimi said:
Thankkkkkkks!

Let me demonstrate:

Those shorts only look good with an eating disorder. I saw a girl the other day who had THE most tragic case of cameltosis in them, and she'd have been an 8-10.

*hopeful*

HSC
lol@cameltosis

the model in yellow has a major crack addiction or anorexia or something

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
nwatts said:
mel, you know i love ya, but fo srsly whut's going on with those shorts

i think you'll have to try them on and post pics before i'm convinced

i want this suit and these glasses, stat -

He looks good in next season's blue, too.

Go for the Torchwood/1st season military Jack, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)