M E M O R Y / B R A I N P I L L S ! ? (1 Viewer)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
last_chance said:
i hear ya. if im taking a break its a stretch then log into Bos....i wanna go out, but there is just no time. except thursday night shopping was a must my cousin's wedding was on.
I agree with the no time part... i havnt' goone any where.. my life this year has basically revolved around school sports and home ... and my holiday ... just sports and home.. although i do admit i havn't been leaving the house because i just don't feel like it most of the time... i even quit work because i couldn't be bothered going..

my heads about to explode i've studied like 35+ hours of chem this week... and i still suck at it... lol

Thanks everyone for your opnions on this matter. I guess i let stupid things like, resorting to drugs as a final solution get to me. Just that there are sooo many distractions around and at times i lose focus and go off tracks.
Btw, i have bought those Ginko pills as a daily supplement to boost memory and not for focus or concentration. I should of realized it long time ago that, focus and determination comes from the will to succeed!
All i can do now in the remaining "holidays" and couple of weeks of revision at school is to just focus on a consistent basis and absorb as much information as i can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)