'm sick of being single :( (1 Viewer)

fantabulous

HSC
Note: this is not a troll post.

I am srsly sick of being single :( and the girl im interested in now is a BOS member. Advice plz?

-tal-

HSC
fantabulous said:
Note: this is not a troll post.

I am srsly sick of being single :( and the girl im interested in now is a BOS member. Advice plz?
Go find her, start talking and be interesting. Don't start talking about stuff most people talk about, make her remember something special about you eg that time you poisoned your neighbour's cat by spiking its food because it was eating your dogs

jeff.wong

HSC
-tal- said:
Go find her, start talking and be interesting. Don't start talking about stuff most people talk about, make her remember something special about you eg that time you poisoned your neighbour's cat by spiking its food because it was eating your dogs
LOL, wonder if that works...:haha:

mleiu

HSC
Yeah, making a lasting impression workss if you want people to remember you.

I recently met a guy I sat next to on an hour flight two years ago, and he actually remembers me because I was telling him I feel really uncomfortable sitting next to the window when I have to pee because I'm not sure if I should stick my ass or my crotch out to him. ROFL = =

HalcyonSky

HSC
make a female troll account and flirt with yourself on bos to make her jealous

Saccharine

bungee-jumping muggle
HSC
You do talk to her, right?

Assuming that you do, and this infatuation isn't just a 'from-far' thing, I think you should tell her. Don't push it on her suddenly though, it might scare her away. But, who knows..? She might feel the same way back?

TylerDurden09

HSC
mleiu said:
Yeah, making a lasting impression workss if you want people to remember you.

I recently met a guy I sat next to on an hour flight two years ago, and he actually remembers me because I was telling him I feel really uncomfortable sitting next to the window when I have to pee because I'm not sure if I should stick my ass or my crotch out to him. ROFL = =
Now a question of ettique , as I pass- do I give you the ass or the crotch?

Last edited:

TylerDurden09

HSC
Saccharine said:
You do talk to her, right?

Assuming that you do, and this infatuation isn't just a 'from-far' thing, I think you should tell her. Don't push it on her suddenly though, it might scare her away. But, who knows..? She might feel the same way back?
I disagree. Coming straight out rarely works, it lowers the guys status and portrays neediness and desperation. I think he should talk to her about interesting topics- differentiate himself from every other guy and build attraction. After the inital attraction is there, then you can start building comfort but he needs to carefully read if she is interested.

Saccharine

bungee-jumping muggle
HSC
TylerDurden09 said:
I disagree. Coming straight out rarely works, it lowers the guys status and portrays neediness and desperation. I think he should talk to her about interesting topics- differentiate himself from every other guy and build attraction. After the inital attraction is there, then you can start building comfort but he needs to carefully read if she is interested.

Yeah, but he's been talking to her, she should know all that.

Mm, awesome advice anyhows [:

TylerDurden09

HSC
Saccharine said:
Yeah, but he's been talking to her, she should know all that.

Mm, awesome advice anyhows [:
I know it's good advice :D

True, but WHAT have they been discussing?

Now we have all seen this before:

A: Hey howz it going?
B: NM ey
A: So howz school/study?
B: Yea not bad, getting thru it ey. U?
A: Yea its alright. So u single atm?
B: Yea...

It's all small talk- 100 % content based communication, the most elementary level. It's useless chit-chat, soon the old "So..." will come out.

Attraction isn't built through that crap- you need the meta-communication. A conversation about random bullshit will lead much further. Its not specifically about WHAT you are saying.

Good luck to the OP, but remember if she is attractive, guys add/chat to her almost everyday all seeking her rapport and approval. It's simple marketing; your a product and you need to not only qualify yourself but qualify her as a customer- get her to realise your high value and other options are present. You also need to handle her objections well and at some point 'close' the deal- this entails geting HER number (not giving yours) and transitioning from online to meet up.

Saccharine

bungee-jumping muggle
HSC
TylerDurden09 said:
I know it's good advice :D

True, but WHAT have they been discussing?

Now we have all seen this before:

A: Hey howz it going?
B: NM ey
A: So howz school/study?
B: Yea not bad, getting thru it ey. U?
A: Yea its alright. So u single atm?
B: Yea...

It's all small talk- 100 % content based communication, the most elementary level. It's useless chit-chat, soon the old "So..." will come out.

Attraction isn't built through that crap- you need the meta-communication. A conversation about random bullshit will lead much further. Its not specifically about WHAT you are saying.

Good luck to the OP, but remember if she is attractive, guys add/chat to her almost everyday all seeking her rapport and approval. It's simple marketing; your a product and you need to not only qualify yourself but qualify her as a customer- get her to realise your high value and other options are present. You also need to handle her objections well and at some point 'close' the deal- this entails geting HER number (not giving yours) and transitioning from online to meet up.
LOL. Nice analogy.

I get what you mean. Most of these conversations turn out to be pretty awkward. But, what if they're friends? The awkwardness shouldn't be there at all...

Okay, a direct approach wouldn't be so wise after all.. o.e

TylerDurden09

HSC
Saccharine said:
LOL. Nice analogy.

I get what you mean. Most of these conversations turn out to be pretty awkward. But, what if they're friends? The awkwardness shouldn't be there at all...

Okay, a direct approach wouldn't be so wise after all.. o.e
Good thinking

See we have just engaged in a form of meta-communication (very slight). I think on some base level, I have actually began the attraction building process with you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)