'm sick of being single :( (1 Viewer)

WouldbeDoctor

HSC
N/A
settle*precious said:
Dude, if you can't look after yourself and need to be in a relationship where the other person looks after you, you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place. I've always been a firm believer in being able to stand on your own two feet before you share yourself with anyone else. It doesnt take two half people - it takes two whole people.
That's one perspective. I will explain with a useful analogy, say you have two pieces of wood, by itself, it is a mere piece of wood, but if you were able to combine them together, they would become stronger and more useful.

UNZPME

HSC
fantabulous said:
Note: this is not a troll post.

I am srsly sick of being single :( and the girl im interested in now is a BOS member. Advice plz?

your making yourself look lik a desperate loser by askin others. b a man belive in your self and ask her alredy.if its a yes den gudluk if a no move on

nomnomnomnom

HSC
fantabulous said:
Note: this is not a troll post.

I am srsly sick of being single :( and the girl im interested in now is a BOS member. Advice plz?
Your probably fat and she hates you. Quit jerking off jerk

HSC
UNZPME said:
your making yourself look lik a desperate loser by askin others. b a man belive in your self and ask her alredy.if its a yes den gudluk if a no move on
oh. my. fucking. lord.

learn to spell.
and dont forget, punctuation is your friend.

HSC
Dont do this.

I am in same situation as you. Don't make yourself so desperate. Just make friends and go out more. Don't use that attitude.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
K, well I', not sick of being single as such, but more sick of WAITING for him to get a move on. We're in an awkward situation AND ITS KILLING ME!!! :angry:

:(

HSC
Yea i'm sick of being sinlge. It not really worth it at my current situation. Its hopeless, i'm always bored and lonely. Never made up to it!

HSC
WouldbeDoctor said:
That's one perspective. I will explain with a useful analogy, say you have two pieces of wood, by itself, it is a mere piece of wood, but if you were able to combine them together, they would become stronger and more useful.
Nah, they'd just be two pieces of wood.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)