Mac Comps. Are You A Victim? (1 Viewer)

HSC
My life was over when I realised my computer couldn't download vista and then a saw a man with a mac...

Garygaz

HSC
All those poor mac owners, I feel for them, I genuinely do.

HSC
Macs are the greatest fucking platform in the world and if you disagree you know nothing about computers

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
People fear what they do not know, I highly doubt that many of you have actually used mac's for an extended period of time in order to formulate your own opinions. Mac's aren't all that bad really, personally i preffer PC's for a bunch of reasons but essentially it's to each his own.

bawd

HSC
Hagaren said:
People fear what they do not know, I highly doubt that many of you have actually used mac's for an extended period of time in order to formulate your own opinions. Mac's aren't all that bad really, personally i preffer PC's for a bunch of reasons but essentially it's to each his own.
This is very true I must say for all people who instantly say Macs are crap when prompted or assume that they are only useful for people doing graphic design and the like without any knowledge. Then, some people only say Macs aren't good because they want to conform or simply cannot be bothered to formulate their own judgement.

I've been experiencing a lot of "Macs are crap" (after I decided I want a MacBook) from my peers who I don't think have ever used a Mac before, lol. Macs are awesome guys! Let's all get Macs!

alexvision

HSC
Mac's are great computers and work a lot better than PC's in almost every respect. They have almost every program that a PC does, with being more secure, simpler, longer lasting and better designed than 90% of computers on the market.

But they can't game for shit. So you dual boot.

But then again linux is even better again, just not developed enough for most end users, who only know how to press the power button, open a word document or IE and think firefox is an exotic creature. Which is where a Mac is perfect because of its simplicity

uman1234

HSC
Doesn't really matter if you use a Mac or PC. People saying that a PC is better than a Mac or Mac is crap/Pc is crap, are ignorant and plain stupid. A Mac/PC is still a computer. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages, but both can still do what you want. In a way, its just the way you want to conform. And if you can't decide, you can install WinXP on a MAC, or MAC O/S on Windows, so you can have a test of both ^_^

HSC
But then again linux is even better again
dude.... linux is shite... it has no security at all... yes you can get a sweet gui but u can open up cmd prompt before you log on and change the password to what ever you want.

To put it simply macs are good, but u would expect to pay 50% more for a mac with the same specs that can't run games without another OS and lacks the awsome modularity and upgradability of a PC.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
cookiemonsterz said:
dude.... linux is shite... it has no security at all... yes you can get a sweet gui but u can open up cmd prompt before you log on and change the password to what ever you want.

To put it simply macs are good, but u would expect to pay 50% more for a mac with the same specs that can't run games without another OS and lacks the awsome modularity and upgradability of a PC.
Are you a fucking moron?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
uman1234 said:
And if you can't decide, you can install WinXP on a MAC, or MAC O/S on Windows, so you can have a test of both ^_^
I think uman1234 is a pretty cool guy. eh does computers and doesnt afraid of anything

Matt1120

Basically a History Nerd
HSC
Our school has Macs, afte 6 years of using them i'm glad to be finally going back to PCs that dont go crazy when the school network drops out, or freeze when someone actually attempts to hit the space bar. But then again these macs are ona network, maybe they're good by themselves...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Netbooks are a race to the bottom. Apple won't release one.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
yes i've been systemically sexually abused beyond belief by mac.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)