Macbeth Essay (Y10) (1 Viewer)

yass same

HSC
Hey Guys,

I have an essay coming up thats on "In Macbeth, Shakespeare shows Macbeth's fall from honour to dishonour, in order to teach us that dishonour results in conflict. To what extent do you agree with this statement?"

I was wondering if anyone had any quotes about different types of conflict in Macbeth or how Macbeths fall from honour to dishonour is shown.

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Hey Guys,

I have an essay coming up thats on "In Macbeth, Shakespeare shows Macbeth's fall from honour to dishonour, in order to teach us that dishonour results in conflict. To what extent do you agree with this statement?"

I was wondering if anyone had any quotes about different types of conflict in Macbeth or how Macbeths fall from honour to dishonour is shown.
You could start with Macbeth's own internal conflict with himself. I did Macbeth last year and I remember that one soliloquy where he said 'He's here in double trust,' where he's clearly conflicted with both his loyalty to Duncan but also his ambition (stemming from the witches telling him he will be the King in the future).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)