• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Maccas workers united (1 Viewer)

rumour

HSC
bustinjustin said:
So yeah I've got my orientation at the Maccas International Aiport Departues store later today at 3pm.
I now soooo many people that work there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
also sometimes the crew trainers do evaluations of you, i cant remember what they are called but they watch you and sometimes dont tell you they are watching you and mark off the list of requirements and tell you if you did good or bad at the end of it.

heya... im a crew trainer and there called SOC'S- station observation checklists. we also do quiz type things on the new FACES initiative... friendliness, appearance, customise ur service, eye contact and smile. but they arent hard and dont count for much really, just see where ur up to.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Trust me, every maccas is the same and yet different. They use different calls, and things are aranged differently but they cook the same thing.

Anyway, my old store, we used to have "virgin oz's", that is, oz's that don't have a (beet)root. That made me laugh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)