Macleay College in Sydney (1 Viewer)

dressagestar

HSC
hey everyone

is there anone here who goes to or knows anyone who goes to Macleay College down in Sydney as I'm thinking about enrolling for next year.What is the college and the course like in general . If ya have an opinion knock ya self out and get typin'
luv kel:)

HSC
I don't think many people on this forum attend private colleges, but there might be a sub-forum around here somewhere for that sort of thing?

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
My friend went there...she loved it, shes now in uni though cos she wanted more than a diploma

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
SlipStream from here goes there. PM him about it.

Duff-87

HSC
Yeah, im going there now. Its heaps good. The teachers are great and really know what they are talking about. The course im doing is great. There are long hours and a lot of work. But it is a great college and the people there are great, Its heaps of fun!!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Macleay College is one of the best if you're thinking about attending a private college, if you're interested in Journalism or Advertising they not only offer a diploma but also give you the opportunity to continue your studies and complete a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Communications through Macleay/Southern Cross university.

I did the Diploma of Journalism, took a year off to work and now I'm back doing the BA - it's alot of work since it's crammed into one year and you also do external units, but it's quite enjoyable. I'm doing Film Studies now and it's really good. The lecturer we have now has been here for 5 years and he's the greatest.

chiquitina

HSC
What about the Business (Managment) course? Does anyone know anything about that?

Maccamac

HSC
heyy i was just wondering if the college looks at your HSC marks at all???

FookYu

HSC
Don't go to Macleay, the place was founded by Holocaust deniers FFS. Just let that sink in.

cosmo 2

the head cheese
HSC
why would you go therre its like 3 times the price of any other uni but offers the exact same shit in the end (a degree)

also they make you do shorthand in their journalism course lmao

FookYu

HSC
Actually it's not the same degree. When I interviewed, they assured me their fake "degree" was legit and they had all these partnerships with prestigious unis both in Sydney and abroad. All lies. Now I have the choice of having to stick it out at Macleay or go back to regular uni knowing they won't accept RPL from Macleay.

Last edited:

FookYu

HSC
I can only speak for the particular degree I'm doing and yes, all the unis in Sydney I tried said they don't accept it. Not even open universities could help me out. Money well spent!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)