Macquarie Uni's student card...how does it look (1 Viewer)

HSC
i havent enrolled yet but im really really curious .. is macquarie uni's student card real similar to UNSW's and UTS's students cards or is it dodgy like USYD's which is laminated LOL ...

does ours have a printed concession sticker or the acutal sticker is put on the card...

any description will be great LOL thanks ppl

^___^
HSC
concession sticker, not printed, so every yr you will need to get a replacement sticker.

description:
it is a card, not paper covered in glad wrap
has a photo on the right hand corner
small MQ logo on the left corner
huge barcode covering the bottom

HSC
thats ok.. wish the sticker was printed on like UNSW's and UTS's .. i can imagine the sticker fading after a while :( .... why doesn't macquarie print it like UNSW's and UTS's :(

X

xeuyrawp

little-rat-boi said:
why doesn't macquarie print it like UNSW's and UTS's :(
Because of time and money. Not only would producing the card every year be another waste of cash, but so would lining up to get it.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
So they don't have to reissue it every year, its actually better, not too noticeable.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
the sticker doesn't fade. you get a new oen every year as well. what do the other unis do if they have the concession sticker printed on it? do they get a new card every year?

^___^
HSC
iambored said:
the sticker doesn't fade. you get a new oen every year as well. what do the other unis do if they have the concession sticker printed on it? do they get a new card every year?
yeah, UNSW gets a new ID card every yr..thats waste of resources..i mean, its only an ID card, if you've got a bad photo, its not going to haunt you for the rest of the lives..whats the deal with getting a new card every yr...

CieL

HSC
Yeh.. a six pointed star in the background and something that looks like the centrepoint tower..

and at the top in ugly green it sez "Australia's innovative university"

HSC
oh i guess its ok

.. so we have exact same card for the length of the course.. same foto since u first enrolled LOL .. koolz

cant wait

CieL

HSC
hahah

my dog wont stay still for pics =S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)