Macquarie's Viral Boy Band - Triad (1 Viewer)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Heya
For our MUS102 presentation, my study partner and I made up a boy band, Triad. We filmed a music video and put it online to see how many hits it could get as a viral download. Tell all your friends to check out the hottest new group on the boy band circuit hehe... It was uploaded Monday morning, and so far has had over 130 hits - make it more guys :D

Filmed around the lake and Mac Theatre.

Video
http://www.vimeo.com/v4/clip:108703
Direct high quality widescreen link
http://clips2.vimeo.com/video_files/2006/10/08/vimeo.203335.68edd9.mov

Our TVC
http://www.vimeo.com/v4/clip:108901
Direct high quality widescreen link
http://clips2.vimeo.com/video_files/2006/10/09/vimeo.203729.1e3bf6.mov

Enjoy!!! and tell your friends!

Kegs

HSC
Now I must kill you. Thanks for the inane song. I will be going crazy at work tonight with that shit on my brain!

Good production, very funny. I assume it was you lcf that was at the piano friday week ago, and I helped you put the cover back on. Am I wrong?

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
hahaha yeah that's me - you guys were 'rapping' with the iLecture mic etc and laying out carpets? woo! u found me hahaha

I was just practicising before hand and trying to figure out angles cause we couldn't move the spot lights

iwannarock

HSC
hahahah thats pretty cool.

i did mus102 in first year.........i don't remember a presentation assignment. ah they must have changed it or something.

CieL

HSC
hahah yeah I loved the photoshoot too...

Would of been funnier if I understood what the photographer was saying tho lol... I thought I heard something about the viet cong or something o_O

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
the music was pretty loud

he says

you're a tiger
return of the tiger!
oh yeah baby!
now you're a meerkat
you don't have sharp teeth, just claws to dig
dig your little tunnels
dig interconnecting tunnels like the viet cong

you heard right :p

Kegs

HSC
lcf said:
hahaha yeah that's me - you guys were 'rapping' with the iLecture mic etc and laying out carpets? woo! u found me hahaha

I was just practicising before hand and trying to figure out angles cause we couldn't move the spot lights
Yeah, we got busted for messing with the lecturn. They said "We are watching you!". Was very creepy.

Kegs

HSC
miss_gtr said:
Kegs did u come to my anthro lecture last week? to advertise for mentors
Damnit, I knew my do-gooding would get me in the end! How many times I can fit um in to one sentence seems to be the challenge now. And just let it be known, I hate those people who talk when I give my talk. It goes for like 1-2 minutes, and people still cant be quiet. Its incredible how much you hear down on that floor when there is meant to be silence.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Kegs said:
Yeah, we got busted for messing with the lecturn. They said "We are watching you!". Was very creepy.
As in video surveillance or? I would hate to think security was watching us making that video gaaaahhhh :eek:

HSC
N/A
Ben, if you wanted quiet you should have been there when Mike, me and some other dude tried to recruit mentors during this accounting lecture.

You could hear a pin drop.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
Ben, if you wanted quiet you should have been there when Mike, me and some other dude tried to recruit mentors during this accounting lecture.

You could hear a pin drop.
I still don't remember his name rofl

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
this was funny
makes me think that it must be a joke for them when they are filming their videos

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
iambored said:
this was funny
makes me think that it must be a joke for them when they are filming their videos
Glad it made you think!
Please share this link with anyone who thinks it will be funny/get some joy or a laugh from it - trying to see how many hits it can get as proof of just how powerful word of mouth, viral marketing and and 'tell a friend' can be

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Thanks so far guys! We're now over 200 views in just one week! Awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)