Macroeconomic policy essay help (1 Viewer)

goobypls

HSC
Hey guys I wondering if anyone had any good tips for writing essays on macro policies such as fiscal and monetary and how they are use to address each of the economic issues. I'm fairly confident one of the HSC essays will be on macro policies and I would appreciate if anyone could share some good current events and statistics from this year that would help in essays. I'm specifically looking for stuff on the budget as well as other monetary policy stuff that can be used in a wide range of essays. Also tips on preparing for these types of essays are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

mreditor16

HSC
Hey guys I wondering if anyone had any good tips for writing essays on macro policies such as fiscal and monetary and how they are use to address each of the economic issues. I'm fairly confident one of the HSC essays will be on macro policies and I would appreciate if anyone could share some good current events and statistics from this year that would help in essays. I'm specifically looking for stuff on the budget as well as other monetary policy stuff that can be used in a wide range of essays. Also tips on preparing for these types of essays are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
I think you PMed me about this. So check your PMs for answers to these questions. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)