Magic Card Tricks (1 Viewer)

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
neone know any good magic card tricks? share em with us so that we can impress and entertain family, friends, and the unwary!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
There's the common one where you're asked to select a card from the deck and put it back inside randomly, then the magician pulls out that same card again, lots of variations in the way the trick is done by the magician.

olchik

HSC
Riviet said:
There's the common one where you're asked to select a card from the deck and put it back inside randomly, then the magician pulls out that same card again, lots of variations in the way the trick is done by the magician.
And how does he pull out that same card? can you share the magic?:)

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
if you want some card tricks, just search for them on the internet. teaches you for free. I learnt some pretty neat tricks off the net last year.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
olchik said:
And how does he pull out that same card? can you share the magic?:)
In most of these types of card tricks, the magician knows which card you picked, especially the ones where he/she asks you to shuffle the deck. Then they just look for the card you picked and pull it out. Next time someone does it to you, watch their hands carefully as you put the card back into the deck.

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
mmmmm i'll share one...

called the elevator...

perform a double lift, to reveal the 2nd card from the top. then, casually, slip the top card in the middle of the deck. move ur finger up the deck (to show that the card is in the 'elevator') and reveal the card again once u reach the top.

very simple trick lol. more complicated ones later

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
That is merely one version of a classic known as "The Ambitious Card". There are a shitload of ways to achieve the same effect, and i know a few of them.

However, being a true magician, i'm not gonna spill :D (ima part-timer)

If you can afford the time and the money, chect this out: www.ellusionist.com

Best magic shop on the 'net.

Adios,

-P_D

olchik

HSC
Thanks guys for sharing your tricks, I will try to show these tricks to my friends

G

Gavvvvvin

Anyone know any good close up magic tricks that dont involve cards?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
This one is always cool to do first time to someone. You have both of your palms flat, facing up, held in front of you with a coin lying on your right palm. Then you quickly slam both your palms at the same time onto your upper chest, then remove your palms and reveal that the coin is now on your left palm. :D

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
okay, i will share one with you...u will need a volunteer, a table and a deck of cards.

get a peek at the bottom card. spread out the cards face down on the table in a random heap, knowing where the bottom card is located in the random heap. the revelation is, that the volunteer will correctly choose 3 cards from the heap that the magician calls out. so, if the magician says 3 of hearts, 5 of diamonds and king of hearts, the three cards the volunteer choses are those exact cards when revealed.

since u (the magician) knows what the bottom card is, u say to the volunteer to choose that card u peeked at. of course, the volunteer can only guess where that card is. the volunteer points at a card (not the real one, more on this later), and u pick it up, and have a look. say it is the 4 of spades. place it face down, away from the pile, and then tell the volunteer to guess where the 4 of spades. do this same routine ie: look at card, tell volunteer to guess where card it, pick up volunteer's selected card.

now, when u call the volunteer to pick up the 3rd and final card, you say "let me help you", and u pick up the bottom card, cos you know where it is.

finally, reveal the 3 cards selected. they are the cards the volunteer has picked out at random, from the pile.

now, IF the volunteer happens to pick the bottom card FIRST UP, just say "well! what a relevation! good hands!", something like that. dont proceed onto the trick above, just move onto the next trick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)